Chapter 6: 3 years later

#abuse warning ahead#

Tsunada's P.O.V

" Hello team 7 and team 8, i have a mission for you. Your mission is to go to the village of crows and enter the black market to destroy the slave house." I informed them as i handed Kakashi the scroll of all the details needed for the mission. looking up i see Kakashi, Sakura, Sai; their new team mate; and a healthy looking Sasuke. 

"Im glad you are doing well Sasuke, are you sure you are ready?" 

" yes lady Hokage." Sasuke replied.

"very well dismissed." i waved off, and noticed Kakashi staying behind.

"Lady Hokage, with all do respect, do you really believe he is ready? this will be his first mission out since narutos death." i sighed and turned looking out the window, watching Sasuke speaking with his team mates and team 8.

"Kakashi, I understand your concern but Sasuke has grown in these last 3 years, he will be fine."

" ok then... we will be off then see you in 3 days." he bowed and left me with my thoughts. another heavy sigh escaped my mouth. 3 years passed since Naruto's death, we found no remains, no evident's, it's like his body just disappeared.

" Naruto..."

Vixens p.o.v

'left...right...right?'  

"please be right."i turn the handle and open the door to feel the cold breeze run threw my hair.

"VIXEN GET BACK HERE NOW OR THERE WILL BE PUNISHMENT, I WANT HER FOUND NOWW!" not looking back i run into what i believe smells like a forest. every since i lost my sight i have relied on my other senses. Not realizing where i was going i bumped into a tree making me land on my butt.

"Got you now little Vixen." he spat siting on my stomach tying my hands up and beating me at the same time, to scared of being caught i took it and cried out. "it seems you still haven't learned it seems we are going to have to punish you again this time longer and more pain" he said as he gripped my right breast hard.

"Stop it... please i'll listen i'll be good no more though i beg of you!" i begged him.

"its not up to me" he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me through the dirt. after awhile he pulled me up by the arm and pushed me towards another man. 

" you tried to run away again Vixen this is the last time take her to the cell, i will be seeing you shortly." he whispered into my ear. it sent shivers down my spin, and tears spilling out my eyes knowing exactly what was coming next. I was so lost in thought i didn't even notice they had taken me to the cell and chained my hands to the wall.

" the lord will be here soon, something is missing...hm...that right." i heard his foot steps approach me and stop in front of me, and next i feel him tear down the gown i was wearing exposing my naked body to the hot musty air in the air. "Thats better." he said as he slapped my breast and left locking the door behind him. im so scared, how much longer can i take this, im losing my mind. I've been hoping someone would save me but its been so long i .. dont remember. maybe no one is looking for me, maybe i should just give up...

No ones p.o.v

The man named Lord entered the cell and locked the door behind him pleased to see his pet ready to be punished,

" Well well well.. look at what you are making me do little vixen." he slapped vixen across the face and picked up a water jug. "have you ever heard of water boarding? no? well let me enlighten you"he said as he poured the water over her head, Vixen was struggling to breath and choking on the water going down her nose and mouth. Lord stopped, to give her a breath of air.

"please..Cough.. stop..cough im s-s-sorry." vixen cried out. so scared she wet herself and made a mess on the floor.

"oh no you made at mess well if you really want to wet yourself i can help you with that." 

"please no ...no!"