Chapter 35: a new chapter

no p.o.v

Naru had finally came to a door in the hotel room that Jiraiya was staying in. 

"shadow clone jutsu.." four Naru's barged open the hotel door inside was a startled Jiraiya and the twins who were crying.

"Naru... is that you!? i've been looking for you." 2 of the 4 Naru's walked up to  the twins and shoosed them in their arms. 

"i was going to kill you, but sense you took care of my children i've decided to let you live." He walked up to her and placed a firm hand on her shoulder.

"what do you mean Naru where have you been. " the 3rd Naru steeped in front the original and slightly unsheath her kunai.

"stepp back or i will kill you!" she said. "im taking my kids and leaving there is nothing for me here." Naru took off quickly, to not leave a trace for anyone to follow. as soon as Naru found herself in a secluded abandoned forest she sat and rested. Naru finally was able to get good look at her beautiful sons. Both were sound asleep and hopefully dreaming happy things.

"dont worry my babies ill protect you." 

"Naru?" Naru turned to see a figure she never thought she would see again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean she ran off and left? why didnt you follow her?" Kiba yelled at the toad master. 

"i dont know i couldnt move i just i dont know..." unknown to anyone Naru had a new power. if anyone looked into her eyes she could paralisye them for a short time.

"im heading out to find my family." kiba ran off not noticing an uchiha listening to everything. The uchiha ran off to find Sasuke, to get sasuke on his side to take over the world. Madara uchiha entered a underground cave to see Sasuke, and white zetsu sitting around.

"Madara uchiha, what is it that you want? im busy" sasuke said.

"yes brooding in a cave is really keeping you busy, ive come to offer you some info and help you, butt i also need your help in return." Madara sat in a chair that was in the corner of the cave. 

" depends on what" Sasuke said. 

" Kiba is alive, and Naru has children with him and everyone knows you are a murder that tried to kill Kiba. im offering you a war and Naru's heart." Sasuke lips tightened and activated his Sharaigan. 

"deal" Sasuke didnt even second guess the evils mans plan. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry ive been away from this book i lost motivation for this book and you can probably see it in my writting but i do have a plan on where this was going and i will continue this story.