Chapter 12: Hell Memories

Warning Abuse,Rape,Torture, and Humiliation.  

No One's P.O.V

Vixen and Naruto lead the teams through the house, starting at the entrance of the house. the two younger kids stopped, an image that looked so real came to.

"This is the first day our new master brought us home." the two 13 year olds said at the same time. Everyone came around the image to see a young red head with black bandages around her eyes. She had a black plain dress that went passed her knees, and no shoes, her hands where tied in front of her. She was shivering, possibly from being cold or maybe from the fear of not knowing what was to come.

"This is your new home, you will be called Vixen and no other name. You will obey my words as if it where the law. Do i make myself clear?" he told her, not knowing what to say she just nodded. Not liking her response, he walked to her and smacked on her face 3 times. "next time answer with a yes master or else." he threaten. Naru started to cry and responded.

"Yes M-Master"

The teams flinched from the image wishing they could pull her through the image.

"Good to hear my pet, Also you wont be needing this at the moment." the old fat man walked up to her and ripped her dress off. She screamed and try to cover her white see through bra and panties from the sight of all the people in the room. "Don't scream or you will be punished now remove your hands or i will rip both off." afraid of both the punishments she let her hands go and reveled her white see through laced bra and high waist white laced panties to match. tears where still coming down her face in embarrassment. "Lucy Came here!" the fat man called for a women with a maid outfit, she had purple hair braided into two pigtails she had big breast almost spilling out of her top and dead eyes, she had no light or anymore hope.

Half of the teams turned their heads giving their friend privacy she deserves, and others closed their eyes.

"take this pet and show her the ropes i expect her to be trained and ready to take me in three days." the man took Naru's face in his hand and cupped her swollen cheek, she flinched from his hand afraid of what he will do.

"so beautiful... I can't wait to break you in mentally and physically." the man pushed her to the floor and left laughing. Lucy came toward the blind girl and unchained her hands.

"Follow me Vixen ill show you where you will sleep, the cleaning schedules, where and how you eat, and at night will be your training sessions." Naru was grabbed by the hand to stand.

"Training session?" Naru asked, still so innocent and Naive.

"Naru how old are you?" Lucy asked.

"13 Years old." she responded. 

"I see.... you would be the youngest here. What i mean by that is to please the master as a women." Lucy stated. After so many years her she was concerned for the little girl, some emotion can be seen her yes.

"im not sure what that means?" Naru answered.

"ill explain when the time is right follow me." the two girl left into another room.

"Where did they go?"Inoichi asked Naruto and Vixen as the image faded into the entrance all old and musty.

"this memory is over" Vixen replied.

"now its on to the next one." Naruto said right after.

"If this is Naru's Memories, how can we see them if she is blind during them." Ino asked.