Chapter 29: letters to love

Dear Kiba,

Its been a week since i found out about your death, I still cant believe that everyone lied to me they said you where on a mission they are a bunch of traitors. We are almost to the land of wave my first mission outside the village, ive already talked to a nice couple who i bought a cottage right by a waterfall. Don't worry im not alone, i have Akamaru your trusted partner, and Inu the little one we love, and i couldnt forget or little baby thats growing by the day i hope it grows strong like you , well we are passing the sand village ill write another time.

Dear Kiba,

We finally made it to the land of the waves, its beautiful just like i remember it, the fresh breeze to the green lushes grass even the annoying seagulls. We checked out our new home its a bit of a fixer-upper but we can handle it. we are actually heading into the market to buy some furniture, food, and anything else we might need. I also have an appointment with a doctor tomorrow don't worry its just to check on the baby. i miss you Kiba, we all do.

Kiba, 

The baby is healthy, well actually i should say babies theirs two. I can't wait to be a mom you know. i just wished you were here to. Inu is doing great hes becoming a handsome young man, well dog he prefers his dog form when we are out in public and his human form at home, maybe he might switch it up a little. Akamaru is a lot healthier now. he is very protective of us. well  i have to go ive got to figure out baby names.

Kiba,

I keep telling myself, we are safe we are safe, but the bad dreams keep coming, i keep dreaming that im back at that horrible place, im back to being a slave. im scarred they are coming for me, what if they hurt the babies. no no everything is fine we are all fine...right?

Kiba,

I know they are out there i know they are looking for me. they want to drag me back into that hell hole and you arnt here to help me. why did you have to leave me. Inu keeps telling me no one is out there. but i feel it hes out there. Lord is coming for me, think about it they never found him after he escaped. im losing it ....im losing my mind. 

Dear Kiba, 

Im almost nine months just about ready to pop, crazy i know right. Im sorry for the scare Akamaru actually has been helping me , i know this is going to sound crazy, even if im writing to a dead man, but he actually turns into you for me it comfort me like if you are actually there its been helping with my anxiety, but i know he isnt you. no one can replace you in my heart. Akamaru also left a week ago i don't know why and i don't know how but he did. Now its just Inu and me. 

Dear Kiba,

i feel it in my bones its coming soon, and i don't mean the babies. something big is going to happen but i think im ready, ive decided to have the twins in a contract with the toads until their older. i just have a gut feeling. its been a couple of days and still nothing from Akamaru, im starting to get worried. well Inu and myself are heading deeper into the waterfall theres a cave that leads into the underground where ill safely deliver the babies i don't wan anyone one to know they have been born until they are older, and stronger. soon ill get get to meet the babies wether its a boy and boy, boy and girl, or girl and girl.....

"Inu Its time to head out.. they are coming now.

---------------------------------------------------------

No one p.o.v

Out in the outskirts of the village hidden in the grass was a small house with one window and one door. inside was a man sitting by the window who was watching the rain drop down to the tall green grass.

"ugh.. whats ...ugh" another man said, he was laying on a bed furthest from the window. the man sitting by the window stood and walked to the bed and folded his arms across his chest.

"Well look who decided to wake up, its about time." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this chapter its a little different then how i often write but i wanted to and a little flavor. 

As always ill see you next time 

Bye~Bye