Chapter 36: let there be war

Naru stood there in the middle of the forest, surrounded by Kiba, Hana, Tsume, Inu, Jiraiya, and a man she didnt recognized. 

" Naru its me Kiba." Kiba said so soothing and calm. Making slow movements towards the red head, as to not startle her. Naru was still stained from the masters blood, her eyes looked wild and crazy, and she carried a sword in her right hand. Her left hand was softly placed on a bundle tied in front of her, and another bundle was tied to her back. 

"NO ... Kibas dead dont trick me i will each of you if you come close." she lifted her sword and quickly pointed it at the approaching kiba.

"Naru please listen. The day Kiba, Sasuke, Kakashi and Sai went on as mission, Sasuke tried to kill Kiba, but failed. this man saved him Konan saved him and brought him back." Jiraiya said and moved slowly to her. He was right there he could take the sword but Naru slashed and him and he retreated back. everyone moved a little closer to her, ready to grab the twins.

"Shut up hes dead. he left me by myself, if hes not dead ill kill him myself how dare he leave me by myself." 

"Naru im so sorry" Kiba gentle placed his bag to the ground and tried a different approach. 

"Naru look at me. I'm alive and im so sorry i left you. im sorry i chose the mission over you and the boys." Kiba had his hand softly placed on the weapon and the other slightly placed under Naru's chin to tilt it up. Naru had a wide eye expression. It was him, Kiba. But so many emotions where running through her she didn't hug him, or cry, or even try to kill him. Hana tried to grab Saeyoung who was asleep on her back, but Naru turned and pointed the sword at her.

"No they stay with me my kits, and if you try to take them again i will rip your throat out." hana and tsume walked backwards keeping a distance. they know a protective mom when they see one.

"Kiba i wont try to kill you- SHUT UP i make the decisions around here." they all looked at Naru strange. 

"Naru are you ok. i can take the boys if your not feeling well." Tsume offered not getting close to Naru.

"What did i just say!" Naru looked her and pointed her sword to her own wrist =, and let go.

"What are-?" Kiba watched in amazement as the sword was disappearing into her arm like a scroll would.

" dont't forget im from a family of seal masters." Naru seemed to be taking this rather well. but inside she was arguing to her dark self. 

'Why didnt you just kill them all.' Dark Naru said. Naru wanted to to protect her kits, but she could not bring herself to do it. As Naru was talking with herself, Jiraiya was greeted by one of tsunad's slugs.

"Master Jiraiya im so glad i finally caught up with you i must inform you about the war."

"yes please give me an update." Kiba was still next to Naru and Konan and Inu were also next to her, but they where still close to hear the report. Tsume and Hana where right next to Jiraiya.

" Many casualties, the white Zetsues and Obito have just taken over the land of earth, Land of Lighting, land of water, and recently land of hot water. Garra and the land of wind are holding their own but land of fire is in trouble. Lady Hokage was planing to regroup with Garra and hopefully the two lands can win going forward."

"Land of fire is in trouble?" Hana asked.

"Yes i was ordered to report to all Ninjas and tell them land of fire is losing and to retreat to Sunagakure. To join forces. " the groups looked shocked the land of fire, no the village hidden in the leaves where going to fall to the war and the only thing they can do is head to the village hidden in the sand. Naru heard it all and didnt care.

" Master Jiraiya i just got an update for Lady Hokage herself. It seems that Madara and Sasuke Uchiha have entered the war and they are headed to the front lines, and its not to help. The village hidden in the leafs are heading out now." Naru perked up to the murder who was once a forgiven friend, and now all she can think about is killing him. 

"We are heading out now, Where is lady Hokage keeping the women and children Naru needs to head there with the twins."

"No im going with you and the twins are staying with me." Naru said gearing up with her sword again.

"Are you crazy you cant take the kids out in the middle of the war Naru thats just crazy." Kiba said shaking her shoulders.

"First of all get your paws off me, and second my kits will be fine with me." Naru said pushing aside and walked towards Jiraiya. 

"Naru what happened to you? why are you acting like this!" Kiba was trying to use his Alpha tone to get some answers. 

" Men!! Men have screwed me over my whole life and im done being the victim. i will not go through that and neither will my boys." 

"Our boys, they are my sons too." Kiba argued back.

"Your wrong you lost that right the moment you left and died, and left us alone. Besides im not having this conversation with you. Im leaving already." Naru leaped towards the land of wind.

"Dammit. what the hell." Kiba jumped off to follow her.

"lets go the least we can do is have there backs." Jiraiya said

" i will always have my families back. Inu, Hana, lets move." they jumped off.

"You coming?" the toad sage asked the quite man.

"of course fighting against that man Sasuke , is what i needed. Besides he never paid me my money." both of them jumped off after the group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OK
Guess who's back
Back again
Shady's back
Tell a friend

......... Sorry i've been away for so long i had writers block but this time i know what i want int the story.

Until next time

Bye~Bye