Chapter 19: Mission Apart

Naru's P.O.V

I've been awake for awhile already with Kiba right in front of me. He was still sound asleep and i didn't want to wake him. All i can think about, as i look at his sleeping face, was the events from last night. His hands were so warm so big, his kisses where so strong but not forced. Heat started to form across my cheeks, causing to groan. Kiba snuggled closer to me and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning Beautiful, how long have you been awake?" He said giving me another peck on my cheek, I could feel the love radiating off him.

"Just woke up." I lied. "You know what. I thought you would have dog breath when you woke up, guess i was wrong." I said joking with him. Kiba jumped back on the bed and crawled on top of me and started to kiss me, slipping his tongue inside my mouth. He pulled back causing me to whimper from the lost of contact.

"You don't seem to mind this doggy breath" He said grinning with his eyes closed. "Come on lets get ready and have some breakfast." He pulled me up and gave me a set of clothes to change. Finally we came down the steps and was greeted with a groaning Hana and Tsume, they where sitting down at the table with their heads down on the table.

"Whats wrong?" i asked causing both females to look up to me. 

"Hello Naru what are you doing here?" Tsume asked

"Well Kiba invited me to spend the night, im still not comfortable with being by myself." i said still waiting for my question to be answered.

" You can stay as long as you want!" Tsume offered.

"And what is wrong is we are starving." Hana finally answered.

"Why not make something to eat i mean you do have food in the cabinet?" I said opening the cabinet and Fridge to see fresh food.

"We don't....We don't know how to cook." Kiba answered looking away in shame.

"Well i can make something to eat, In the slave house we where all taught how to cook." I said grabbing some ingredients.

"Slave House?" Tsume and Hana asked at the same time. I finally realized that they didn't know my past.

"Actually Kiba do you think you can Talk to them im going to get started on breakfast." I asked, i really didn't want to think about it and have a mental break down. 

"Sure i got this." He said giving me a peck on the forehead and sat with his Family. 

"What should i make?" i asked, talking to myself. I started with Warm golden toast along with berry jam on the side, scrumptious crumpets covered in delicious ricotta and strawberries to go with it, as i finished that i put the bacon on the stove and let it sit to cook. Next came the omelette, but before i do that i made a batch of apple cinnamon muffins and let them cook int oven. Now, my favorite basic omelet to make is prepared by blending chopped cilantro in with the egg mixture, then adding grated sharp cheddar as the eggs cook. Once it's flipped out of the pan, i settle the fluffy, delicious omelette on to a plate and made more just in case they are extra hungry. I could smell the honey bacon from here, i took them off the pan, as they are finished, and tried one. The bacon broke over my tongue, perfectly crisp, perfectly salty. The flavor was like a bomb in my mouth, exploding in all the right ways. The Room filled with a rich Apple cinnamon smell telling me the muffins where done, and pulled them out to cool. Everything was ready to be set on the table. I made three shadow clones to help me deliver the food to the table meanwhile i set the table. I walked to the living room to find the Inuzuka plus their dogs in the room, Hana was crying and Tsume looked upset. 

"Breakfast is ready and i made some extra for the dogs to enjoy as well." Everyone turned to me and Hana ran up to me and hugged me still crying. I sighed heavily and guided her to the table and sat her down. "Kuromaru, Akamaru, and Haimaru Brothers your bowls are all set for you to eat, come eat before it gets cold." I said not sure what the Haimaru Brothers names where, they where triplets i know for  a fact but other then that they didn't have names.

"Wow...it smells G-Great Naru-u." Hana said in between sobs, Tsume and kiba finally joined in and sat at the table.

"I hope you enjoy it i didn't know you preference. so i made what sounded yummy." I said grabbing a seat next to Kiba and Tsume. 

"It smells great Naru thanks, and since you can cook so well you can stay with us as long as you want." Tsume said to me smiling, I smiled back at her happy i can be with Kiba. Everybody started to dig in and enjoy the food and each others company. And as we came to the end of the meal Tsume cleared her throat catching all of our attention.

"So Kiba we have a mission it will take a weeks time."

"What i can't go i have to be here with Naru." Kiba complained.

"I understand but it is important, Lady Hokage wants us to go Suna to track a Man that goes by Hime. Its said that he is wanted for stealing a secret Scroll of sand, Making it very important." Kiba was in distraught, he was growling, upset with the situation. I carefully and slowly put my hand on his fist to relax him. He looked into my eyes and calmed down.

"Kiba i will be fine its just a week right, ill be here and ill take care of Inuyasha, meanwhile your gone." i said giving him a soft smile.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"yes im sure." 

"fine but Akamaru will stay with you, to keep you safe." he said giving me no choice but to agree.

"Deal!" Akamaru turned and barked at us giving an ok. 

"Then its settled we will be leaving in an hour, Thank you again for the meal it was delicious." Hana said after she stopped crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the name Inuyasha comes from my second favorite anime called Inuyasha. Its an older anime but its really good. go watch it, and as always thanks for reading and i hope to see you next time.

Bye~bye