Chapter 5: Beautiful Red

No P.O.V.

"Get a move on, ladies." a fat man said as he pulled a long metal chain. Connected to this chain were a bunch of girls of all ages from 15-27. Different sizes different color hair but all have one thing in common they didn't have freedom, and barely any clothing on.

"Hurry up, we have to be at the slave auction by nightfall!" A man with gold rings on his fingers and highly value clothing on shouted.

"Hey Boss, we have a problem." The fat man said.

"What is it?"

"One of the girls just passed out and died on us. What do we do now. We where supposed to sell 30 girls today at the auction and now we are one short. 29 is not going to cut it." the man said again.

"HEY Gin, look at what i found down by the river. She's a beauty." A man holding a beautiful long redhead girl came out of the forest. Once he got closer to Gin the boss, the boss toke a closer look and saw nothing but red. Red stains on only one piece of clothing on, her loose sweater, and red long lushes hair on her head. So long that it covered her eyes, she was gorgeous. He pulled her hair back to see her Beautiful eyes but, was meet with terrible scars over her eyes fresh from being cut.

"What.. I don't think she will do. her eyes are ruined." Gin said.

"Sir we can cover them with Bandages, it can still work." The fat man named Bon said.

"Sir I'll take her and heal as much as i can to have her ready for tonight." The man holding her,Ki, said.

"Fine then i want her in something else. something elegant she is going to be our highest prize yet." Gin said.

Naruto's p.o.v

what is this feeling? i tried to open my eyes but my eyes hurt to much to open them and all i saw was nothing. I tried to reach forward but my hands where tied down to something and i couldn't get up. 

"well it looks like someone woke up." a deep voice said to the right of me.

"Who's there!? Where am i?!" i said trying to be brave.

"well little vixen, you are going to be sold into slavery. You are going to be our highest prize yet." the man said with an evil and perverted voice said.

"what are you talking about! my name is Naruto Uzumaki im a ninja and one day ill be hokage. now let me go rig-" i felt a sting on my right cheek.

"you are a slave now. you dont have any rights and your new name will be vixen."

"but im a boy-" another sting hit my cheek again.

"do you understand Vixen?" i flinched when i felt his hand touch my red swollen check.

"y-yes sir." i agreed. im so scared, i cant see and i cant move, please Kakashi, granny, pervy sage, Kiba...anyone please help me. i felt the man dig his hands into my surprisingly long hair and tightened.

" its time to take you with the rest of the girls, my little vixen" i felt him drag me from my hair.

"Stop your hurting me." i shouted kicking and biting but every time i do they just hurt me more. i felt them chaining me to a chain and whipped to go. i cant escape my chakra isn't working either, dammit.