Chapter 2: Bad News

Kiba's pov

Shikamaru, lee and myself where just released from the hospital, we didn't receive much damaged like Choji, and Neji, so we where just waiting in the waiting room for any good news. However i knew better Naruto was still missing and Neji and Choji are on there last strings.

"Shikamaru you and any others are to report to Lady Hokage now." I turned to see a an Anbu kneeling in front of Shika.

"Understood." Shika turned to us. "Lets go it will be us three only, is Akamaru going to be ok to go." I nodded not trusting myself to speak afraid i would breakdown crying about naruto. I picked up Akamaru and let him hang in my jacket, and ran to the Hokage tower already knowing whats going to happen. Lee opened the doors and we where greeted by the girls, Shino and our Sensei's. Lady Tsunade was seated behind the desk with her back to us.

" Hey where is Naruto at?" Ino questioned as she looked around for an answer.

" Yea, i want to thank him for bringing Sasuke back." Sakura said with her stupid smile on her face not knowing whats to come.

"Naruto won't be joining us." Lady Tsunade said as she turned around facing us. I already know what she was going to say and i just couldn't look at her, i couldn't believe it and i don't want to.

"Is he ok?" sakura asked in concern.

"He's probably in the hospital, i mean my Sasuke-kun is is so strong i don't even know how he bet him" Ino implied with her hands on her hips as if she was a proud wife.

"you are right." Sakura agreed.

"I don't think he's at the hospital me and the guys just left, we didn't see him. right Kiba?" Shikamaru asked me. I looked at him and said nothing. I averted my eyes and just crouched in the back by the corner as i snuggled with Akamaru

"Everyone please take a seat." Lady Tsunade finally said. I don't think i can take this, something is wrong with me. i feel like im dying inside, like i just want to cry and cry. What is this feeling?

"Kiba, my friend are you ok?" Lee crouched down to my level and that's when i noticed the tears coming down my face and onto my pants.

"Just leave me alone and listen to Lady Hokage." I whispered as Akamaru licked at my tears, trying his best to comfort me.