Chapter 4: Where the rain falls

Sakura's P.O.V

Today is the day, rain was falling from the sky and no one cared if they where getting soaked. I looked around to see only a few people, Team 8 & team 10, the kind people from Narutos favorite shop. Konohamaru and his friends where here too, along with Kakashi-sensei and myself.

"Sakura...its your turn to go." Kakashi-sensei whispered in my ear. I nodded my head acknowledging his words. I walked up and was standing in front of Naruto's picture, placing my flower on his grave.

"Naruto thank you for bringing Sasuke back. Im sorry i didn't make you promise me that you would come back home too." Walking towards my spot again i noticed commotions in the back, noticing a black haired boy running our way.

"Stop him don't let him pass!" a man yelled. It was Sasuke, he was dressed in all black, bandages around his arms and a bandage on his cheek from his fight with Naruto. I wanted to hate him, Sasuke did this, But i cant i love Sasuke.

"NARUTOOOO" Sasuke screamed. He ran to Naruto's grave and fell to his knees.

"Sasuke.." Kakashi-sensei whispered.

"Naruto... nooo... I-Im so Sorry. your my best friend... please i love you..." As Sasuke whimpered the doctors and nurses dragged him away. I've never seen Sasuke show so much emotion, but what shocked me the most is that he said he loved Naruto. The rest of the day went on and not a single person who was at that funeral would forget it.