Chapter 26: whispers

Naru's P.O.V

"Come here Naru, Kiba informed me that you can understand young Inu here." Hana asked me. I looked up from Inu to Hana. Standing up from the grassy ground, i dusted myself off.

"Yea, the first night i was bought here. i don't know, i just .. had a connection. you know" I picked up the pup into my hands. 

"Well in our clan we are connected with a strong bond to or partners, its really strange though because you arnt from our clan."

"well i think my bond with Inuyasha is different from partners. i feel like... Like a mother to him." i hugged him closer to me. he seemed to understand my feelings for him.

'i feel the same, i see you as a mama. no one has ever loved me like you have.'  inu said licking my face. 

"Hana Hokage wants us." Tsume said walking out he house.

"All of us?" i asked.

"No just hana and me, i would hate to ask you of this, but could you make dinner?"

"Of course Kiba is coming home today and we both have news to share with you, so i was going to throw a party. ill see you when you get back." Hana and Tsume left in a hurry. I turned back to Inu to see him starring up at me.

"Whats the news, mama?"   Inu asked me as he tilt his head to the side. hes so freakin cute.

"well ill tell you cause i love you so much. I have a baby in my tummy." headed to the kitchen with him right behind me. 

poof

"Really!?" I turned around to see a young boy with white hair and yellow eyes.

"Inu?" i asked confused.

"Thats me"

"I didnt know you can turn into a human.... well half human the doggy ears are so cute."

"Thank you mama but why dont you want to tell anyone." he asked. i pulled out a chair and sat down.

"well the reason why is cause ive had a miscarriage before because my body and mind where...under alot of stress so im just waiting a little longer so the baby is healthier. you are going to be a big brother." 

"A big brother..? Wow, a big brother, big brother,big brother!" Inu was runinng around excitedly, i  walked into the kitchen and noticed Hana Left her jacket. 

"Inu hunny do me a favor. can you take this to Hana she left it behind, and turn into your pup form until i can get you some clothes." I handed him the jacket and he took it in his mouth and ran out the door. I rubbed the little bump on my belly and watched as he left.

"Soon... Soon everything will be perfect." i turned back to the kitchen and started to cook.