Chapter 7: Rescue?

No P.O.V

Team 7 & 8 where all in position to take down this  slave house. 

"Team 7 is ready, team 8?"

"we are ready" they replied back.

" GO NOW" team 7 took the front of the house and team 8 took the back. three guards where in the front armed but taken by surprise. Kakashi stayed in the front door finishing up tying the guards ordering sasuke to take to lead.

"Sakura, Sai take the basement kiba and i will take the first floor and team 8 will take the second floor. split up!" Sasuke ordered running next kiba exploring the 1st floor. Team 8 came across more bad guys and took them out one by one, Sakura and Sai i came across the girls being held captive and forced to have sex, a disgusting sight. 

MEANWHILE

Lord pulled up his pants finished with vixen.

"that was a great time i loved it even more when you struggle and try to escape. hahah" he laughed at her body lying on the bed covered by a bed sheet from his sight. A crashing sound outside his door drew his attention.

"what is going on out there!" Vixen heard the commotion and thought this would be a good time to escape. Vixen carefully and quietly as possible reached out to the window and opened it praying that Lord wont hear her. "i Said what is goi-" the door was knocked down on lord trapping him, giving vixen time to slip away and try to run with herself being bruised and bleeding, as well as being naked.

"we got Lord lets gather up and finish up." Sasuke shouted . Kiba turned back to the room and smelt something off, blood and semen.

"Sasuke, we are missing a person." Kiba pointed to the window and saw more blood. 

"Follow the trail it could be a girl, the rest of us will randevu with you soon."

"right , see ya." kiba jumped out the window, and followed the blood to see a girl on the floor by a tree. Vixen had ran into another tree again not being able to see was getting her frustrated again, plus the pain from the punishment she received was not helping either. she sat their on her knees crying onto the tree looking for any comfort she could find.

"Hey!" a mans voice made her jump and pushed her to run off again afraid to get punished again. "Wait, im here to help!" kiba rushed towards her easily catching her. "gotcha you" he said wrapping his arms around her small body.

"let me go,... let GO!" Vixen started screaming and shouting doing everything to escape unaware that kiba was there to save her. Kiba on the other hand finally noticed she wasn't wearing cloths and started to blush and loosen his grip a bit giving Vixen a chance to hit him in his family jewels. Kiba released her to hold on to his jewels, allowing vixen to grab a sharp object from his belt and to escape once again but this time without stopping. Meanwhile the rest of the teams saw kiba on the floor.

"What happened Kiba-kun?" Hinata asked worried. 

"That chic just elbowed my balls." kiba stood feeling a little better. "come on Akamaru is still following her" he took lead to see Akamaru watching her out in the open.

"Shes going to see you, you moron." Kiba whispered to his partner.

"Bark"

"What!"

"Bark, Bark"

"No way!?" kiba said shocked.

"What  is it Kiba?" Sai asked

"He thinks shes blind."

"ill test it out." Sasuke said getting closer to her until he was right behind her. Vixen, even though she couldn't see, felt a presence behind her. she turned quickly holding the kunai up shaking in the process.

"Whos there!? Stay away from me!"Vixen shouted scared the slave owns found her.

"its ok we are here to he-OWWWW" Vixen once again kicked Sasuke in the jewels.

"we are here to-" she threw the kunai to kakashi and turned to run but ran into a tree once again.

"Shit!" she yelled.

"i guess she is blind" Shino said.