Chapter 16: Dinner and disaster

NO ONE'S P.O.V

The Akamichi's closed their restaurant tonight for a special dinner for their son's returned friend, Naru. Their table was set and some table tops layered with trays of the most delicious food and drinks lined the walls, delicacies capable of making one's mouth water: marinated Chicken, grilled trout with lemon, smoked sausages and a pineapple glazed ham, mounds of fragrant wild rice, potatoes and countless cheeses that went with baskets of bread rolls, and all sorts of varieties of salads and side dishes. Choji was helping his parents with the food meanwhile Ino, Sakura, and Shikamaru where finishing the decorations. It was already 7pm and everyone was their but the main person the party was for. Kiba was waiting by the entrance of the restaurant for his mother and Naru,tapping his foot impatiently against the wooden floor and finally sighed heavily trying to calm his nerves.

"Kibaaa!" he turned with excitement knowing that voice anywhere. Naru came running up to him with Tsume right behind her. 

"Wow you look great!" Kiba said not caring of embarrassment. She was stunning her Blood red haired hanged loosely behind her back, her bangs clipped back out of her face to show off her beautiful bright blue eyes. She wore a white spaghetti strapped dress with a nice blue sweater, along with black sandals.

"Thanks it was all thanks to Tsume, im not really used to clothes, you know." Naru said thanking Tsume as Kiba's mother nodded towards her.

"Well come on everyone is inside waiting. Hopefully you are hungry cause there is a feast in there. come on" Kiba said grabbing her hand and leading her inside happy to see the smile on her face. The two teens where greeted with hellos and welcomes. Naru was pulled from Kiba from the girls and they chatted and Kiba walked towards the boys to give Naru time with them.

"Naru you look so pretty!" Ino said as she played with Naru's hair admiring the beauty.

"So are you and Kiba a thing?" Tenten asked watching Naru's face turn as red as her hair.

"Awww" the girls awed. Sasuke seeing his chance grabbed Naru's hand, surprising her but followed him to the next room. 

"Sorry i just... I just wanted to see if ... maybe" Naru smiled realizing where this was going. She put both her hands over each of Sasukes cheeks, leaning her forehead to Sasuke's and looking him in the eyes with a kind, warm smile.

"Sasuke." Naru said so sweetly and softly, causing Sasuke to look up into her ocean pooled eyes, and a light red blush spreading across his cheeks.

"I forgive you, i know you where not in your right mind i was just so.. so mad that i was put in that situation because my close's friend blinded me. But now i want to put it all behind us, ok?"

"Ok, Also Naru i wan't to tell you i Love-" once again another love confession was interrupted by the one eyed sharigan user, Kakashi.

"oops didn't know anyone was here. oh well, anyways we are about to eat come on Naru-chan~" Kakashi lied pulling the redhead girl with him, leaving a shell shock uchiha wondering what the hell just happened. Kakashi had two plates of food as he lead Naru to two chairs to sit together. No one was in the room yet as they where in the kitchen grabbing food and drinks.

"I forgot the drinks ill be back, eat the ham its really good."Kakashi encouraged leaving the girl by herself, but to Naru it sounded like an order. Naru's eyes turned a dull blue as she grabbed a plate with the food and poured it on the floor. She took off her sweater and dress leaving her in just a bra and underwear, still remembering her training, and got on all four and started to eat from the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NARU!" Naru getting scarred she was going to get punished stood up fast.

"im sorry master." Kiba ran up to her and draped his sweater over her and zipped it up, not even a second later everyone ran in to see the commotion.

"What is going? what happened Naru?" kiba asked looking into her dull eyes. 

"it was the ham?" Kurama said as she entered the dinning room. "it triggered her memories from the time she spent at the slave house. You could say its like a ...commission." Kiba looked back to Naru and sighed. he bent over to pick up her dress and sweater and handed it to his sister Hana.

"Can you help her with her clothes and be gentle. Ill wait outside the door." He asked his sister, she nodded and took the still dazed girl by the hand and guided her to a room to change, Kiba right behind them.

"When will she get over it, the commission i mean?" Sasuke asked sitting down not wanting to overwhelm his Naru.

"months maybe, we just have to keep reminding her and just correct her." Kurama replied.

"lets not sulk you guys we don't want to upset her or embarrass her." Shikamaru told his friends.

"Right." they all agreed, and waited for the young redhead to return.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so already know who i want Naru to end up with but i thought i would ask your thoughts. Maybe they might persuade me to chose other wise so lets vote.

Kakashi-

Sasuke-

Kiba-

Sai-

Nenji-

Other-

leave your votes and reason why you think that male would be good for our little Naru.

Until next time. Bye-Bye