Chapter 23: Naughty

THIS IS A RATED R CHAPTER DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO. SEX IS IN THIS CHAPTER, YES I SAID SEX, ENJOY

No P.O.V

Kiba couldn't keep his hand's off of her any longer. Meanwhile still kissing her, Kiba laid Naru down on the patch of flowers that grew tall to give them some privacy in the open. His kisses started from her mouth and lead next to her neck, leaving love bites all over. Naru was heated with the touch of his hands and kisses. it was driving her crazy.

"Naru tell me to stop if you cant take it, ok." Kiba lifted his hand to her cheek, gently caressing it showing how much he cared for her.

"Kiba.. I love you so much, thank you for caring for me. Im ready K~I~B~A." she teased. Kiba blushed the brightest red, causing a growl to irrupt from his mouth. His name coming out of her blossom pink lips was the best thing he had ever heard. His member was hard, and his breathing was hitting Naru's neck causing her to shiver.

"You shouldn't have done that,Naru. You're playing with the big dogs now." He grinned into his kiss causing Naru to giggle at his cheesy jokes.

"I know im not playing, Alpha." she blew into his ear. That was the last straw, he couldn't take it any longer. Kiba ripped open her shirt to reveal her mint colored bra and kissed her breast cupping them in his hands. Meanwhile he was sucking on her breast he gazed up to see Naru blushing and moaning into the pleasure.

"Ki..ba, more i want you." Her heat was getting really intense, kiba went up and took his shirt off. Naru starred at his abs and started to leave kisses up his abs, to his neck, across his jaw line and on to his mouth. kiba and Naru were fighting for dominance and of course Kiba won his kisses were so rough once, twice, until Naru had tasted and realize she will never have enough. His tongue slipped inside Naru's mouth again, gentle but demanding, Naru moaned into the kiss and her hands reached down to take both their pants and underwear off. Having trouble, and lack of oxygen Kiba pulled apart. Both of their faces red from the heat, a trail of saliva between the two and heavy breathing made both of them erotic. Kiba quickly took both of the rest of their clothing off. Naru quickly covered herself embarrased, she was afrad Kiba would not like what he sees.

"Don't hide from me Naru you are beautiful." He kissed her head and then her closed eye. she was still a little shy and Kiba was loosing his control. Kiba grabbed both of her wrist and held them out, pinning them beside her head.

"Kiba..." she whispered, his hand reached down to make sure she was wet. he scissored her and gripped her pink nipple in his mouth on sucked. Naru's back arched from the multiple pleasure Kiba was giving her she couldn't take it any more.

"Kiba please put it in, please." Kiba looked into her tearful and lustful eyes.

"Anything for you, Naru." He let go and positioned himself at her entrance and slowly eased his way in her tightness. 

"Ki-Kiba please." she moaned. Kiba thrusted quickly and deep reaching deep inside her. Naru pulled kiba into her and landed her lips on his lips, moaning into his mouth. Kiba thrust and thrust loosing himself to the pleasure. He wanted her, he wanted to mark her.

"Naru By my mate." He leaned his mouth to her exposed neck. he was close to releasing inside her and he couldnt hold it any longer. 

"Say my name Naru." Naru followed his requested.

"Kiba.....Kiba....Kiba" with every thrust Naru called to him. with Kiba's last thrust he bite her neck hard and came deep inside Naru, who screamed Kiba's name with pain and pleasure. Her legs and arms pulled him closer into her. They stayed like that, Kiba deep inside her pumping her with semen and Naru holding him there, for another 5 minutes.

"I love you Kiba" Kiba licked her bite mark.

"I love you Naru."Naru kissed him, and laid with him, both facing each other. Naru's hand reached to her stomach and looked at Kiba.

"Do you think it will be ok?" Naru asked. "I mean if im pregnant." 

"Oh you are difently pregnant, and Don't worry everything will be ok." He pulled her closer into his chest and she welcomed it and fell asleep to his warmth. Kiba starred up to to the night sky and looked to the sleeping redhead. He smiled to her soft snores, and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIBA you naughty dog 

Here is the next chapter i hope you enjoyed.

and as always thanks for reading see you next chapter

Bye~Bye