Chapter 32: Saeyoung and Saeran

"Jiraiya boy, welcome back." Papa greeted. 

"You said you found two boy's so i had to come back to see what the fuss was about." Papa lead him inside the house to be greeted with Mama, who was holding a crying bundle. Jiraiya eyes widen, to the scene in front of him.

"WHat!? you said two boys, as in not two baby boy's. Where did you find them?" Jiraiya walked to the cry baby and was able to get a closer look. A truffle of blood red hair and a hint of yellow, golden eyes. " has the baby been crying this whole time, have you checked its diaper maybe he needs a change." He stripped the baby to see a light gold writing on the baby's chest. "What the!" He looked closer and read it out loud.

"Saeyoung... is that the baby's name." Jiraiya put the baby down and went to go check the surprisingly quite baby. Just like his brother he had blood red hair but ocean blue eyes,  He also saw writing that read, "Saeran." but something was wrong, he lifted his hand and realized Saeran had a fever, a very high one.

"Mama, Master i have to take them to  Tsunade, they are newborns and one has a fever. Ill give you an up date on them as soon as i can, see ya." and with that he disappeared, and reappeared in front of tsunade, who was doing tones of paper worrk.

"Jiray-" She was interrupted.

"No time to speak, help baby, now." he handed to feverish baby to her and she quickly went to work. 

"We need to head to the hospital , and maybe you can explain what the hell is going on."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After explaing what he knew to Tsunade and after getting the baby fever under control , and feeding them to sleep, they were both pooped.

"man im getting to old for this." She told her team mate. "So they just sowed up in the mountain, but how? don't you have to have a contract with the toads to even go to the mountains." Jiraiya nodded his head. 

"Yea, i checked and both their names are on there. what are you planing to do with the twins, nobody wants orphans especially two i should know better then anyone." Tsunade looked at her friend sadly remembering that he is a orphan. 

"you could alway's take them with you, Jiraiya." She said as she too a shot of sake. 

"Maybe, i just.... Naru is still missing, she litarly just left with inu and Akamaru and no one has heard from her for months now. But at the same time these little ones need someone." 

"why not do both now that Saeran's fever went down he should be ready to go in a week." 

"Yea, thanks Tsunade." Tsunade stood up and handed Saeyoung to him before she left the hospital room. Jiraiya held baby Saeyoung and watched the sleeping Saeran in the crib, resting.

"Maybe it won't be to bad." he said and looked out the second floor building window.

----------------------------------------------

"well Jiraiya safe travels, and take care of the little ones." Tsunade said as she waved goodbye from the hospital entrance. Jiraiya waved good bye with Saeyoung on his back and Saeran on his front, and left. Hana who was at the hospital smelt something sort of familiar. she followed the smell and it lead her to the baby nicu, and then to a room. Tsunade ,who came back to clean up the room, walked back in to see Hana.

"Hana? What brings you here?" Tsunade asked her, Hana turned to great the Hokage.

"Sorry, its just for some reason i smelt something familiar, and just had to come see. Who was here?"

"Well newborn twins, but im pretty sure you never meet them, and besides Jiraiya took the twins with him on his Journey and who knows when he will be back." Hana nodded and decided to leave back home. At the house her mother was waiting in the living room.

"Mom, im home." Tsume got up from the couch with a teen white haired.

"Hana there is mega  trouble." Tsume said

"Mama is in trouble." the white haired teen said.

"Inu!?" 

-------------------------------------------------------

As always ill see you all next time

Bye~Bye