Tame The Bad Boy Self Pub Deets

TAME THE BAD BOY BY KATHIPUNERAA SELF PUBLISHED BOOK DETAILS. (PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)

Price: P900 for BOTH BOOKS (para mas malinaw po, yung dalawang books po is P900 na. Not P900 each)
Book size: 5 x 7 (kasing size rin po siya ng Heartless: The Wicked Liar 1)

Inclusions and Freebies:
Shipping fee nationwide (yung babayaran niyo po na P900 hindi na madadagdagan kasi kasama na doon ang shipping fee)
Author's sign (optional. inform me if you don't want my sign on the book)
2 bookmarks
4 photocards
1 pin
A copy of Anna's farewell letter to Luke

Content Bonus: (available exclusively in the book version)
Epilogue Part Two (as told by Luke)
Character Interview
Fun Facts About The Story
Life Before The Tame (bonus chapter before Anna and Luke's path crossed)

DEADLINE OF PAYMENT: JULY 1, 2017 to AUGUST 15, 2017 (so ayan po may time na makapag ipon. Kahit P20 a day you can make it. If you can make the payment EARLIER than the said date, please inform me)

MODE OF PAYMENT: Cebuana, Palawan Express, Western Union, BDO (if you have already made the payment please send me the proof alongside with your order form which includes your name, contact number and address. Kung mahirap po hanapin ang address niyo please also include a landmark)

NO PAYMENT. NO RESERVATION. Pre order basis po tayo so payment must really come first dahil yung ibabayad niyo po sa'kin ang ibabayad ko sa publishing print. This also goes to my friends and my enemies na gustong bumili ng libro ko para raw may malait sila. Hahaha.

NO MEET UP. Busy po kasi teacher.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO ORDER MY BOOK PLEASE ask yourself first if you are willing to wait for atleast a month or two after the deadline of payment. Since as you can see po isang buwan mahigit ang binigay kong duration ng payment so yung printing will take place after the deadline of payment. At syempre po first come first serve basis din doon sa printing but hopefully that time wala sila masyadong clients. But rest assured, the books will come to your doorstep. If you don't trust me, I can give you my workplace's number and address and there pwede niyo ako sugurin.

WHY SHOULD I BUY YOUR BOOK? HINDI KA NAMAN GAANO SIKAT KAGAYA NILA *insert famous authors here* —
Actually that's the point. Hindi ako gaanong kasikatan kaya mas lalo mong dapat basahin ang libro ko and see that good stories doesn't depend on the fact if the writer is famous or not. I can prove that to you. Walang halong kayabangan, just telling the truth.

WHY TWO BOOKS? IS IT TAME THE BAD BOY BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO? IS THE SECOND BOOK A SEQUEL?
NO. Dalawa po ang books because hindi siya pwedeng i compress sa isang book lang dahil sobrang kapal niya parang mukha ng bes mo. So I have decided na hatiin siya into first and second half since hindi rin pumapayag yung pinagpapaprintan ko na ganun kakapal ang book dahil mahirap siyang i bind.

WHY IS IT EXPENSIVE?
Self publishing is different from the ones you see in bookstores. Copies are limited and you can't also just see it anywhere that's why it's expensive. Unlike yung mga nasa bookstores po na maramihan ang prints at malalaking machine pa ang nagpo produce. Tame The Bad Boy is not under any publishing company.

WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM BUYING YOUR BOOKS?
Uhm let's see.. How bout the fact that my book can give you not just the feels but also life lessons about love, family, friendship, sacrifices, forgiveness and many other things. And of course you're gonna gain a happiness in your heart because at the end of the day you have inspired a not so famous author like me to write more because you have proved to me that my story is good enough to be worth spending and reading.

Once the deadline of payment has finished, I will start updating you with the next steps like kung nasaan na ba yung pera niyo or kung in process na ba siya in printing. So you can just sit back and wait.

And I am honored to tell you that my illustrations are made by the awesome, Ms. Gianna Del (also an illustrator for Black Ink Comics) and my gorgeous covers by Ms. Lynne (the one who also made Beeyotch's and FrustratedGirlWriter's self pub book covers)

I did my best with this book. Wala po akong katulong sa page edit and such so if you will see grammar errors or mispelled words please inform me. Though kung may makikita man kayo for sure naman bilang lang sa daliri because I am the one who personally worked for the manuscript.

HEARTLESS: THE WICKED LIAR (THE LYING FORMULA) is also available for pre order for P550 (inclusive of shipping fee)

The picture below is the actual covers of the book. If you have any questions feel free to comment below or send me a message. Thank you #TeamBadBoy and #TeamLuna 💗

You can also reach me on FB: https://facebook.com/kathipuneraaa and on Twitter: @kathipuneraaa

com/kathipuneraaa and on Twitter: @kathipuneraaa