chpt 3

Teo's P.O.V.

Julio and Sammy (two of my best friends) stepped inside the studio and we all exchanged hugs.

"Did y'all finish the song yet?" Sammy asked taking a seat next to Jazzy.

Sammy was about 5'4 with thick curly brown hair and perfect mocha skin and thick full lips. Nah don't even start with the oh you like her shii cuz honestly she's my best friend and there would NEVER be an us.

Julio was about 5'9 with dark skin and black hair.  (He's the one who was in our Rolex music video)
I probably didn't get the spelling right on his name but oh well.

"We've been fighting so much we didn't get to finish the song" Ayo said grabbing my afro and yanking the roots.

"Bro stop that hurts!" I said head-butting him.

He just laughed and went onto his phone starting a live video. He is so annoying I swea i don't understand why girls trip ova him. I'm the cute one.

Honestly I think their both cute lol I can't pick a fav cuz i love them both.

"Okay" Jazzy sighed rubbing his eyes. "Lets finish this up tomorrow" he said and stepped into the hallway with his phone.

"And this is Mateo. The one y'all always be tripping ova" Ayo said shoving his phone in my face. "Okay bet" I said and whipped out my phone and started my own live video.

"Eww its Ayo with his cheese puff looking rusty ass dreads" I said and we both kept going on and on shoving our phones in each other's faces.

"Ya'll two need to sit yo butts down i'm trying to watch a live video" Sammy said turning up her phone volume.

I sat down next to her putting my feet up on top of her lap and we all peered over at her phone screen it was a live from a kid called Kvng Khii.

"Wassup y'all its yo Kvng here, um I probably won't be posting anytime soon cuz I am headed out to find my dad I read that he lives in Michigan not far away so I'm looking. A lot of stuff happened today so I mean I'm just trying to hang in there. But my phone is bout to die so ima talk to y'all later"

The live video ended and Ayo went onto his phone looking up the kids instagram. 

"Don't he look like somebody we know?" Julio asked all eyes darting in my direction.

I shrugged "what?"

Ayo held up a picture of Khii and everybody stared at the picture and then looked at me.

"He looks nothing like me" I said getting up from off the couch. "Yeah he do nigga" Ayo said scrolling through the kids instagram page.

Honestly I saw no resemblance I mean yeah he got an afro but I was lighter than him and my eyes were browner.

"Did you guys see that kid Kvng Khii?" Jazzy asked stepping baxk into the studio and I groaned.

"He does not look like me!" I said throwing myself onto the floor and Ayo stepped on my ankle.

"Ow!" I yelled kicking him.

"He's in thw Michigan area. You should go and meet him" Jazzy suggested.  "I am thinking of getting in contact with him-"

"Nope, nope, nope" I yelled standing up. "Im going home" I said shaking my head. Like come on what's with these ppl? I ain't trying to meet this kid. Ion even know him and I don't want to know him.