chpt 20

Ayo P.O.V.

"Stop jumping on the bed" I groaned putting my face in my pillow. Khii fell on top of me and busted out laughing.

"I told you not to give him that espresso you idiot" I said throwing a lotion bottle at Julio and it bust open  sending lotion everywhere.

"Bruh really!" Julio yelled wiping his phone screen and he walked into the bathroom to change.

We were in Louisiana and we had stopped at a hotel to get some rest but Khii wouldn't sleep at all cuz Julio's stupid ass wanted to give him coffee before bed.

"Khii I will kill you if you don't stop jumping everywhere" I threatened grabbing him by the throat and he looked at me with a straight face but then started giggling.

"Your mean" he said squirming out my grip and then he ran over to Julio's bed and started jumping on it.

I watched him do a backflip off the bed and he ran down the hallway so I got up and chased after him in nothing but my gym shorts and my spongebob long socks.

I followed Khii down the hallway and he went outside and handed his phone to me. "Record me dancing" he said and switched on the Bluetooth speaker.

"Your really not that bad" a girl said and Khii got all smiley. "Thanks" he stuttered looking at the ground and fidgeting. The girl waited for him to say something else but when he didnt he just walked away.

"You don't know how to talk to girls? " I asked as Khii took a seat on the bench outside the hotel.

"Not really, all the girls at school just like me and so I figured thats all their is to it" he shrugged.

I laughed. You'd think that Teo's son would be pulling all the hoes but I guess not.
But y'all already know my son finna be slick. Nah, I'm just playing.

"If they like you then you gotta get them to keep liking you and you do that by talking to them" I explained.

Khii itched the back of his neck. "Thats alot of work, will you teach me?"

I bit the inside of my mouth and just nodded "I guess, but can we go inside befo anybody sees me?" Khii laughed and we got up and headed inside being stopped by a loud screech.

"Oh my gosh your Ayo!" A girl screamed running over with a group of her friends. "Can I take a picture?" She asked and I just nodded.

She handed her phone to one of her friends and she stood next to me posing for the picture. "Hey come get in the picture too" she said to Khii and he smiled and came to stand next to me.

They took the picture and I pulled Khii to my side and we headed back inside. I really hope they didn't post that picture.

"How come you didn't say hi to Sam?" Khii asked when we got back to the hotel room where Julio was already asleep.

"Whatchu mean?" I said laying back down on my bed.

"Sam was out there, she was in the group with the girl that wanted to take a picture with us"

My Son Changed My Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें