chpt 6

Teo's P.O.V.

"Thats not how you make pancakes" I told Deja and she wacked me with the spatchula.

"Stop criticizing me, and you know you eat the food I make so unless yoh wanna starve I suggest you shut up" she smacked her lips and returned to the stove and I rolled my eyes.

Ayo walked down the stairs half asleep and he tripped over the last step and fell down and I started laughing. His big french frie stick self falling over.

"Are you dead?" I asked poking him and he just rolled over onto his stomach and layed there on the floor.

I got out my phone and started an instagram live pointing the camera at him.

"Ayo get up your girlfriends want to see you" I said kicking him and he bit my leg.

"Ow bruh you not funny!" I yelled in pain and then he picked me up and threw me on the floor and we ended up breaking out into a fight. Nothing serious though.

"Childish people" Khii mumbled pulling us apart and I threw a bowl full of pancake batter at Ayo but he moved out the way and it hit Deja right in the face.

"HaHa!" Ayo laughed pointing his finger at Deja.

"Deja I'm so sorry" I said trying to hug her but she smacked me with the spatchula.

"Girl stop!" I yelled taking it from her and hitting Ayo with it and je picked up a frying pan. "No Ayo you ain't funny" I laughed and Khii and I ran.

We stopped playing around and sat down to eat when Keo came downstairs.

"You gonna eat?" Ayo asked and Keo just shook his head. "No I-" Keo started but was interrupted by the ringing of the door bell.

He went to answer it and Jazzy walked in and Keo sat down next to Ayo.

"Aye wassup Jazzy" I said and Jazzy smiled.

"Whose that?" Jazzy nodded towards Keo and he rolled his eyes.

"Dis my son" Ayo said trying to make Keo not feel awkward.

Jazzy raised his eyebrows and I gave him an its-complicated-look and he just nodded his understanding.

"Anyways I got you booked at the Michigan dance center. Khii I even got requests for you to perform too"

Khii smiled "wait for real! I get to perform"

"Yeah the fans love you"

I just rolled my eyes. The fans just love him cuz he's my son. Its not like he's cute or anything.  I'm the cute one.

Keo stood and checked his phone. "I'm gonna go meet Zoey" he sighed putting his phone in his pocket.

"I'm going too, Lacy is there" Khii got up and put his plate in the sink and grabbed his jacket.

Once they left i started cleaning up and Jazzy looked at Ayo. "So you wanna explain the son?"

Ayo shrugged "I mean its not much to explain. I'm pretty sure you do know how children are made"

I rolled my eyes. Stfu

"Whose his mom?" Jazzy asked annoyed.

"Amber, you know Sam's sister"

Deja just shook her head and went upstairs to give Hope a bath. Clearly she didnt want to hear anything about Sam considering she tried to kill us.

"So does he know the whole story? " Jazzy asked.

Ayo shrugged "I dont want to talk about this no more. What happened, happened ight and I'll tell him soon. Stop pressuring me I don't need no more drama"

"Julio is gonna cause problems" I mumbled and they all turn to face me. "I thought you killed him?" Jazzy said and I turned to Ayo and Ayo turned to look at the microwave pretending he wasn't listening.

"I mean he escaped so we didn't get to he called saying he was coming back to get us then last night he tried to kidnap Khii and Keo"

Jazzy laughed "you shouldn't trust anyone I mean its always the ones you trust" he got up and left and I turned to look at Ayo and he just walked upstairs.

Keo P.O.V.

"Remember when we were kids and we were at the orphanage, that was always fun" I whispered and Zoey laughed.

"Yeah things were good then, not that things aren't good now" she said and her voice trailed off.

I watched her fidget with her necklace and I took it from her and she looked at me. Then I smashed my lips against hers.

-im not gonna go into details but you already know what happened-

Ayo's P.O.V.

I walked into the studio and looks around for Jazzy. I wanted to talk to him about everything that had happened because he was always a good listener.

"Jazzy" I called out and I glanced at the couch at Julio's jacket. I oicked it up and a picture fell out. It was Amber and Keo and another little girl.

I flipped the picture over and read the back of it. It was Amber's handwriting.

I have twins!
Zoey & keo

◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆←◇◆◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◇←←←◇
Well hope ya liked the update