chpt 7

Ayo's P.O.V.

We arrived at the Michigan dance center and Teo and I started warming up waiting for Khii and Leo to get here. I had to tell Keo everything or else he's not gonna understand why he can't hang around Zoey.

"Hurry up you guys are about to go on stage" Jazzy said when Khii and Keo walked in. I pulled Khii aside and he looked at me confused.

"Keo, you ain't gonna understand this but you can't be around Zoey no more" I quickly said and he raised his eyebrows.

"But she's my best friend and you can't tell me who I can't hang around" he scoffed and I scowled.

"She's your sister!" I yelled and Teo and Khii turned to stare.

Keo was speechless. "What, no she's not. That doesn't even make since"

I sighed. "Okay look your mom Amber had twins okay? Sam tried to kill her when you were born and then Amber went to jail cuz Sam framed her for it okay! Now thats what happened"

Keo looked at me and shook his head backing away. "And you knew? You knew that my mom went to jail for no reason?  Why didn't you help her! "

I sighed. Why was this so hard? Why couldn't he just understand? 

"Keo, Sam is insane okay. I didn't want to interfere"

Jazzy pulled me away from him and we walked out into the empty hallway. "You know Ayo just leave him alone.  I'm taking care of everything from now on"

Jazzy took a gun out his pocket and shot me in the shoulder and I fell down in pain. "Jazzy your not thinking straight" I whispered trying to stand but he kicked me down.

"Jazzy what are you doing?" I asked holding my shoulder.

"Its okay Ayo I have a plan" Jazzy smiled and Julio walked over putting a rag over my mouth and i passed out.

Deja's P.O.V.

I looked at Keo and sighed. "Its gonna be okay" I assured him and he shook his head.

"I just dont understand why Sam tried to kill my mom and then Julio was following me yesterday night and-"

"Wait Julio followed you when you went to Zoey's house!" I yelled and he nodded.

"If Ayo said that Zoey is your sister and Sam wanted to kill Amber then that means that Julio is finishing up the job. Julio has Zoey!"

Keo looked at Khii and they took off and I followed after with Hope in my arms.

"Wait stop!" I yelled after them but tf hey had disappeared far down the hallway.

I sighed and Hope started crying. "Whats wrong?" I asked and she jumped from my arms and pointed at a closed door.

I turned the knob and walked in to see Ayo asleep on the floor and he was bleeding.

"Oh my gosh Ayo!" I screeched trying to wake him up. I heard the door close behind me and i turned looking for Hope.

"Hope!" I screamed pounding on the door. I heard her scream and I started pounding on the door harder.

"Don't hurt her Julio!" I screamed.

Keo's P.O.V.

I raced down the street and Khii followed. We arrived at the house and the door to Zoey's house was open so I went upstairs and Zoey was in her room tied up with Lacy and some old lady stood there.

"Grandma?" Khii said backing behind me.

Grandma?  That's my grandma? Dang she old.

"Why are they tied up?" I asked carefully.

"Cuz she's insane! She tried to kill me!" Khii half yelled.

Why is everyone trying to kill us! Like dang do you not have anything better to do?

"I wouldn't say I'm insane. I just follow orders thats all" she sneered holding a gun in her hand. Zoey looked at me and a tear slid down her cheek as "grandma" held a gun to her head.

"No!" Khii yelled jumping in front of Zoey and two shots went off.
Dead.