chpt 18

This chapter finna be short just letting y'all know.

Teo's P.O.V.
Deja came up to me after Sam left and she just laughed. "You ain't even need her in yo life so don't worry about it" she said trying to hug me but I pushed her away. "I just want to be alone" I said and left.

I guess its selfish to leave your son's 14th birthday party. But the way I saw it was you paid for it, you rented out his favorite place for the whole day, you bought him the best present, and now you in yo feelings so if you gotta leave then he's gonna understand.

I got into the car and drove home setting my keys on the counter right next to the papers that Sam had put there yesterday. I picked up the papers and started reading through them. They were all unfinished songs and most were actually quite good. I stuffed the papers in my pocket and went upstairs to find my phone.

I found it on my dresser and I dialed Sam's number 3 times but she kept rejecting my calls so I called Khii.

"Dad why did you leave the party?" He asked but I could barely hear him because of all the noise in the background.

"Khii stuff is complicated right now, but can you just call Sam and tell her I'm sorry"

There was a lot of air coming through the phone and then there was silence as he stepped outside.

"No, I just talked to Sam and she said she don't wanna speak wit you cuz you bein stupid"

I'm not being stupid I'm just trying to figure things out and she shouldn't have been butting into my relationship anyways.

"Just tell her I'm sorry. And ask her if she going on tour wit me tomorrow" I said.

Khii coughed into the phone and then replied "No that's okay I'm good. Your supposed to end up with my mom not with her"

Then he hung up.

Next day......

We got the tour today. I woke up at 5 in the morning and Ayo and i started packing. I decided to bring Khii with us cuz he was begging and Deja agreed to let him go so he's coming.

When it came time to board the bus Sam wasn't there. It was just me, Ayo, and Julio.

"Yo Teo, Zavi and the gang is waiting for us in Washington so we gotta go" Ayo said sitting down next to me.

"Then lets go" I sighed and we pulled out of the driveway leaving.

I stared out the window for a long time trying to wrap my head around everything that had happened. I didnt want to have all this drama in my life so I was hoping this tour would help me realize where i was supposed to end up and who I was supposed to end up with.