chpt 14

Keo P.O.V.

I walked downstairs the next morning where everyone was sitting in the living room. Zoey's lip was busted and she had cuts on her face and Khii's eye was purple and he was sitting on the couch in front of her and she was looking at him angrily.

"What happened to them?" I asked Mateo and my dad.

They exchanged glances and then looked back at me "sit down" my dad said and I took a seat next to Zoey who wouldn't stop staring at Khii.

"So you both want to explain what's going on and why you both busted up like that?" Teo asked.

"She's the one who was blackmailing me!" Khii yelled.

"Really, and how bout you tell him how you got that bitch at the party pregnant! And tell your dad how you've been sneaking out to see Jazzy after he tried to kill your dad!" Zoey screamed.

Khii stood up "ight and how bout you tell your dad how your trying to move in with Deja and how you and Keo been messing around with each other even after you find out y'all two found out you was related!"

My eyes went wide and Zoey lunged at Khii tackling him and she started throwing punches and trying to get her off of him.

Khii kicked Zoey in the ribs and she flew back holding her stomach crying.

"STOP IT!" Teo yelled pushing Khii away from Zoey while she laid there on the floor crying.

"Ight that's it, Khii get out my damn house!" Ayo yelled and Khii got up and left.
"Keo go upstairs I don't want to deal with your stupid as right now!"

"Why?" I asked standing up. "Don't sit there and act like you didn't know this was gonna happen! Its your fault too, cuz if you hadn't left us in that orphanage maybe I wouldn't have fallen in love with her. Maybe we all would've been normal but were not and that isn't our fault"

Teo shook his head and walked out the door. I looked back at the ground where Zoey had been and sighed, she had left too.

"Stop blaming this on me, okay! Zoey is your sister and I can't fix that!"