chpt 12

Khii P.O. V.

I looked at my mom laying there on the floor with duck tape over her mouth and her wrists chained up against the wall.

I rushed over to her and immediately ripped the dictator off her mouth. "Mommy, your alive" I said almost not even believing the words. 

She looked at me crying and rapped me in a tight hug. "You've been here for the last 2 years? But why? Why did she do this to you?" I whispered my voice cracking.

I couldn't believe my grandma had been this cruel. She chained up her own daughter in an attic for the last 2 years and told me she was dead. Who does that? And if my mom wasn't dead then whose funeral did I go to?

"Khii you need to get out of here, okay? Your grandma isn't well I need you to leave" my mom said her voice weak and tired.

I shook my head as tears flowed down my cheeks. "I'm not leaving you, dad needs to know your okay" I said cradling my mom's head in my hands.

Her eyes lit up "You-you met Mateo?" She asked sitting up.

I nodded "he was looking for you. He still loves you and I know where he is, just come with me-"

"I told you not to come up here!" My grandma yelled storming into the room. I backed away from her and my mom pushed me behind her back protecting me.

"Mom don't hurt him" my mom said as grandma pulled out a gun. "You were supposed to be a good daughter. But then you went to mess around with Mateo. You dropped out of college all because you got pregnant and thats not fair to me" my grandma said her hand trembling as she held the gun up to my mom's head.

"No!" I screamed jumping in front of my mom as my grandma pulled the trigger.

How was this chapter?
+
How soon do you want me to update?