chpt 23

Ayo P.O.V.

"Yo wake up" I said a shaking Khii and turning on my live. "What why?" He groaned turning on his side.

"Cuz I'm so lit right now"

"Bruh stop tripping you ain't funny!" He yelled and I started laughing. He so bipolar.

I looked at the comments and then just rolled my eyes. Everybody was saying "leave that boy alone" and then some were like "oh he so cute" and then you got the occasional people who really ain't paying attention cuz all they saying is "Pin this"

Lmao this is so true tho cuz I was watching Ayo's instagram live like last week and everyone is sitting there like "Pin this! " and then some are commenting "daddy" and stuff and I'm just over here like bruh you thirsty little hoes leave the dude alone. I mean I love Ayo too but you don't see me commenting daddy on his instagram lives.

I ended my live growing bored and went and sat in the passenger seat next to Jazzy who was still driving. This guy deserves a manager of the year award i swea he works too hard.

"Can't sleep?" He said sipping his coffee. I shook my head.

My sleep pattern was hella messed up cuz of all this traveling but it was better than being stuck home in Michigan.

"So what do you think about the whole Teo situation?" Jazzy asked and I just looked out the window.

"I mean I guess its good that he is figuring things out but I wish he had come on tour. I mean I already know he gonna pick Deja its totally obvoius"
It really was obvious I mean he's been in love with Deja since he was like in middle school. If he was to pick Sam then that would be a surprise.

"And what do you think about that?"

"Ion really care I mean thats his problem. I try not to get involved"

Jazzy just laughed "your bad at hiding things you know that right? I can tell that your worried about your brother and there is nothing embarrassing about that"

"I do care about him but I'm hard on him just cuz I love him I guess. I don't really know how to explain it in a way that it would make since though"

Jazzy nodded "you don't have to explain. I totally understand,  its the same way he is with Khii. You hard on him cuz you want him to work harder and cuz your proud of him"

Jazzy always had a way of putting my words together for me. That was one reason why he will always be my best friend before my manager.

"Khii is a good kid I mean honestly it's what Teo needs to be preoccupied and plus I like Khii. He's goofy and he ain't dramatic or nothin. But the kid is way too innocent"

Jazzy laughed "yeah, wayy"

Spoiler alert! Ayo is gonna have a child too!

"Would you ever want a child?" Jazzy asked and I smiled thinking about it.
"I mean, maybe but I'd have to find the right person"

Khii's P.O.V.

I listened to Ayo and Jazzy talk and I couldn't help but smile. I hope Ayo did have a child with somebody I mean I'd love to have a cousin.

Next morning.....

I woke up the next morning to see us parked at a gas station. I got up and walked past Ayo and Julio and Jazzy who were still sleeping and grabbed a 20 dollar bill out Ayo's wallet and went into the gas station to grab some snacks.

But as I stepped outside a hand clasped my mouth and covered my eyes and everything went dark.