chpt 5

Ayo's P.O.V.

I knocked on Khii's door and he told me to come in. Kayo looked up at me but then returned his attention to the ps4 while Khii was on Face Time with some girl.

"Look I just wanna understand what happened tonight" I sighed sitting on Khii's bed.

Keo groaned and turned to look at me. "My best friend Zoey got adopted a while ago and I wanted to come visit her. When I found out you were my dad the orphanage lady said I could come meet you but I only accepted the offer because I wanted to come out here to see Zoey. So we snuck off tonight so I could talk to her.  Is there anything else you need to know?" Keo snarled.

He needs to quit the attitude its annoying thats why I don't got a girlfriend.

Author: yeah thats why

Ayo: why do you feel the need to interrupt my point of view?

Author: whatever,

"So you didn't want to meet me?" I asked and Keo shrugged. "I mean I really didn't,  its not like I think about you on a regular day basis. You did leave"

Why did he think i left? It wasn't lk ke that at all. How can you leave someone you don't know exists?

"I never left you Keo. Your mom went to jail-"

"Why?" He asked throwing the controller down and looking at me. "Why? What did she do!" He yelled and Khii just rolled his eyes.

I could feel anger rush over me and I didn't know what to do or how to feel.
"Because she tried to kill me! You think I wanted Sam to-"

I stopped. What did I just do? What did I say?

"Wait, Sam? As in the girl that tried to kidnap me? That Sam!" He yelled.

I sighed and held my face in my hands. "But Sam is dead" Khii said and I could feel tears enter my eyes. "Its not like that. Sam isn't your mom. Sam tried to kill-" my voice trailed off and I couldn't find the words.

"Keo I can't explain this now. I'll tell you when your ready" I groaned and left the room.

I want to tell him. But he'll never understand what I did. I haven't even told Teo what I did and it'll affect him the most.

Julio P.O.V.

The gaurd escorted me down the hall and I arrived at the cell looking at the woman who stood in front of me.

"You ready to get out of here?" I asked and she looked at me not responding.

"I bet Deja is gonna be glad to know your alive" I smirked and the gaurd unlocked the door and she stepped out looking at me.

"What do you want from me?" She asked looking down at me and I smiled.

"Don't worry, I think you'll find my plan to be very interesting. So lets go, after all Khii does miss his grandma" I sneered and she laughed.

"Grandma's back!" she yelled.

Amber P.O.V. [keo's mom]

I laid my head against the cell wall and sighed. I want to go see my son and explain everything to him but he'll never understand.

But I want him to know I'm sorry. And that its not my fault.

The lights in the prison hallway went out and a bunch of rhe inmates started yelling and a red siren started going off.

"Intruder!" One of the gaurds yelled.

The lights flickered back on and a large dark skinned man stood in my cell looking down at me.

"Jazzy! What are you doing here!" I screamed and he took a gun out his pocket.

"Finishing business" he smiled pointing the gun up at me.

◇◆◇◆←◆◇◆◇◇◇◆◇◇◆←◆→←→←←◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◇◇◆←←→◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◇
Short update I know but your gonna love this story!