chpt 15

Teo's P.O.V.
5 months later

"But my party has to be lit dad. It needs to have girls and pizza and-"

"Girls? Pizza? You can have Ayo and a hotdog" I said and Khii glanced at Ayo who just smiled back.

"Is you trying to get me beat up or something? I mean Ayo isn't enough to keep me happy" Khii complained.

"You ain't enough to keep me happy either" Ayo said offended.

Every Friday night Deja and I had worked out an agreement where she would drop him off at my house so I could spend the weekend with him.

Were me and her gonna get back together? Probably not but I was just glad we was compromising and I'm glad she ain't still holding no grudge.

"But I'm turning 14 dad!" Khii said shaking my arm.

This boi getting on my nerves I swea.
He just won't shut up about this birthday party he wanted.

"Fine! You can have pizza but that's it" I said shaking him off me and then I began washing the dishes.

"Can I invite a few girls?" He asked. Man what is this boy going through some type of stage where he gotta be around them girls? He ain't shut yp about them for the last few months.

"Girls ain't anything special Khii. I mean I'm still single"

"Thats cuz you ugly" Sam interrupted walking into the house.

Did this girl forget how to knock or something? But I guess it don't matter cuz dats my best friend.

"Sam can you tell my dad to let me invite girls to my birthday party?" Khii pleaded.

Sam laughed "what chu know about girls?" She asked setting a bunch of papers down on the counter.

"I know that a bunch look at me when I walk down the hallway" Khii said and I dropped the plates and turned to look at him.

There ain't no way my son gonna be messing around wit them little innocent girls. Cuz then when they get hurt ima have to hear from they momma's and that's too much.

"Well then the next time they is all over you tell em you got AIDS" I said and he rolled his eyes and went upstairs to use the bathroom.

"You shouldn't be so hard on him" Sam said following me up to my room. I shugged "he needs to worry about school not no hoes"

I turned on my t.v. and sat on my bed ready to relax when I saw a piece of paper drop out of Sam's pocket. I picked it up and unfolded it.

You dont see the fact that she can't love you like me
She only want you around cuz she can't take care of her own baby-

"Oh my gosh don't read that" Sam said snatching the paper out my hands. "Why?" I asked reaching for the paper but I tripped and fell on top of her.

"Get off your crushing my pancreas" she said squirming under me.

"Who was that about?" I asked pinning her onto the floor.

"It was nothing. I was wit Jazzy the other day and he told me that the best songs come from your feelings so I started writing down how I felt and I just don't want you reading that" she said tucking the paper in her back pocket.

"If you feeling something you can tell me Sam" I said helping her up. We locked eyes for a few seconds and soon I could feel my lips connect with hers and I slid my hand down to her hip not removing my lips from hers.

"Dad mom is here to pick me up" Khii yelled from downstairs and I pulled away from Sam trying to put together what had just happened.

I didnt say anything to Sam I just raced out the room and went downstairs to say by to Khii.

"Your getting better at this parenting stuff huh?" Deja said as I hugged Khii goodbye. I shrugged "Maybe you was wrong about me" I said and she nodded.

"I guess i was, but lets talk about this later okay?" she smiled and left and I banged my head against the door frame.

What did I just do?

I messed up a lot in this chapter but I needed one last update for tonight so I hope you guys liked it. Dont worry changes will definitely be made tomorrow