chpt 24

Ayo's P.O.V.

"Yo Julio wake up" I threw a pillow at Julio and walked to the back of the bus looking for Khii. Where was he?

Julio got out of bed and rubbed his sleepy eyes. "Yo lets get something to eat" he said.

"Get something to eat? When my nephew is missing? Nigga is you crazy!" I yelled waking Jazzy up. "Whats going on?" He asked.

"Ion know where Khii is" I said panicking. I mean I know he is 14 but he is super small and he looks like he could be 12 and we ain't in a small city like Michigan do ion know nobody here so if something happened its gonna be crazy.

"Ayo calm down, we at a gas station. He probably went to get something to eat" Julio said and we all walked into the gas station but Khii wasn't in there.

I walked up to the spanish guy at the counter who seemed to be in his late 30s, and his eyes widened when he saw me. "Aye your Ayo! I'm a huge fan!" He exclaimed and Julio just rolled his eyes.

He jealous.

"Thanks" I said. "So listen I'm looking for my nephew, you know Khii who is Teo's son"

"Oh yeah I love that little kid he is a good dancer" he said. He had a slight accent and he reminded me of George Lopez.

"Did he come in here at all?" I asked and he thought for a second.

"No I would've remembered but I can check the footage from earlier" he checked a security monitor and I watched as Khii stepped out the tour bus and a figure in a Bape hoodie stepped out of nowhere and knocked Khii out and pushed him into a car.

I copied down the car's license plate and Julio nudged me. "Thats Sam's Bape hoodie" he whispered and my eyes widened remembering when Khii had told me he saw her back at the hotel.

"Oh I saw a girl in a Bape hoodie come in here" the counter worker said. "She used a credit card under the name of Sam Doupree and bought a candy bar. If she uses the card somewhere else I can trace it and let you know"

I handed him my number and read his name tag. Tim. We said goodbye and got back onto the tour bus and I searched the license plate on Google. The car owner was......

Julio.

Teo's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and took a shower and then walked over to my phone and jhst scrolled through my instagram feed.

I had fun yesterday with Deja but at the same time I was still going through alot of feelings so I decided to call Sam and just try to apologize one more time.

She picked up on the first ring and I heard rustling in the background.

"What Teo?" She snapped.

"I just wanted to apologize one more time for everything. I never meant to wreck things with you I mean your my best friend"

Sam laughed "yeah you know what I wish you had apologized sooner. Things have already been set in place"

Set in place? What is she talking about? I was about to respond when I heard Khii's voice in the background.

"Dad! Help she's insane! " he screeched and my fists clenched.

"What the fuck!  Wheres my son!" I yelled and Sam just laughed.

"Don't worry, you'll be filled with an update later" she said and hung up.
I boiled with anger. You can do alot of things to piss me off but the one thing you dont do is mess with my family.

I called Ayo and he answered immediately.  "Yo what the hell happened to my son!" I yelled and there was yelling in the background.

"Yo get him off me!" Julio yelled.

"What did you do to my nephew!" Ayo said and Julio started coughing. "I can't breathe Jazzy help!" Julio exclaimed and the line cut out.

Okay you know what? I'm done with all these games. I'm coming off vacation and getting my son back.