chpt 17

Khii P.O.V.
Birthday!

I'm 14 today! Okay lit, lit. Dad rented out the entire skyzone place and i got nearly half the kids in my grade coming including my best friend JOJO and McCain. Jojo was like my best friend that was a girl and she always had my back and McCain was my best guy friend. We use to not get along but we good now.

Ayo and dad walked into skyzone both giving me hugs and we all started small talking about the party when we saw mom on the other side of the room talking to a few of the kids mom's. Her nose was red and swollen.

"Why she look like she got jumped or sum?" Ayo asked and my dad pushed him. "Yo, don't be acting like dat" he said annoyed. Ayo rolled his eyes "her nose bigger than a grapefruit I mean come on you see that?"

My dad just walked away and Ayo and I started dancing and we was lit i swea and then dad joined in and people started recording.

"Is that my birthday boy!" Sam yelled when the song went off and I ran over and hugged her.

"You was lit Khii, you need to go on tour or something" Sam smiled.
Honestly I would love to go on tour but my dad says he wants me to have an education, whatever that word means.

"You think you could convince my dad into letting me go on-"

"Sam we need to talk" .y dad said pulling Sam away from me. Sam's expression went from happy to a oh-great look in 0.2 seconds.

Teo's P.O.V.

Honestly I'm really mad. Deja just told me that Sam went and attached her in the street yesterday for no reason and I can't believe that Sam would be so petty like that.

I pulled Sam away from Khii and we walked over to a corner where there was no people around.

"How could you do that to Deja,  you went and just attacked her like that?" I said getting right to the point.

Sam raised her eyebrows as if she was shocked that I had said something about this. "What do you mean? Its not like i just went and beat her up for no reason. And actually I didnt even beat her up i just punched her"

How is she gonna sit here and deny it?
"Deja told me-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT TEO FUCK DEJA! SHE DONT CARE ABOUT CHU SHE JUST WANTS YOU AROUND SO SHE HAS SOMEBODY TAKING CARE OF KHII. THE HOE DONT EVEN GOT NO JOB AND SHE CAN BARELY PAY THE RENT ON HER HOUSE. SHE ONLY WANTS YOU CUZ SHE AIN'T GOT ANY OTHER WAY! YOU THINK SHE CARES ABOUT YOU? WHERE WAS SHE WHEN YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL? I MEAN IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU'D BE DEAD BY NOW CUZ IF I HADN'T FOUND YOU IN YO ROOM ON THE FLOOR THEN YOU'D BE DEAD BUT YOUR GONNA THROW THAT AWAY FOR SOME HOE? GO AHEAD. I'M DONE WIT CHU HONESTLY"

Sam turned to leave but j grabbed her arm. "So you leaving to aren't you? You just gonna walk out on me like everybody else?" I said growing angry.

Sam looked at the floor shaking her head. "I'm not like everybody else Teo, cuz unlike everybody else I tried to stay in your life but you made it too hard. You don't want a friend in your life you want somebody to stop you from loosing yourself but I guess that person is Deja isn't it" as I watched Sam walk away I started thinking of all of the things I could've said to stop her.  I could've said I'm sorry maybe I could've told her she was right (cuz I know girls like hearing that) but the only thing I wanted to say was

No, its not Deja, its you and it always has been you.