chpt 12

Khii P.O.V.

I woke up early the next morning and the house was quiet because it was a Saturday and my dad didn't work till late. I tiptoed downstairs and grabbed my jacket off the counter and then slipped out the backdoor.

The Michigan air was cold because winter was coming but it felt nicer then the heat we always got.

"Are you outside?" I answered the second my phone rang.

"Yeah hurry up" the voice said hanging up.

I walked around the back and into the front yard hopping in the passenger seat of Jazzy's car. "Your dad ain't see you leave did he?" He asked.

I shook my head "nah, he won't know so don't worry"

Zoey P.O.V.

"Kakeo wake up" I nudged him and he fell off the couch. He sat up and looked at me confused. "Dad just left and he like never leaves on the weekend" I said.

He shrugs "maybe he had a date or sum you never know just go back to sleep"

I rolled my eyes and kicked him off the couch again. "Girl do it again and ima drag you out the door!" He yelled stomping upstairs when the doorbell rang.

"Hey auntie Deja!" I smiled giving her a hug and Hope smiled too. "Is your dad here?" She asked and I shook my head. "He actually just left I don't know where he went though" I said inviting her inside.

"I won't stay long because I know that everything isn't exactly on good terms but I wanted to ask you about maybe moving in with me"

I could feel my eyes go wide when she said that. "Wait you mean like with you and Hope and Julio?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Julio and I aren't together anymore because he's away dancing all the time so you don't have to worry about him. And my house isn't far its just on the other side of town, and Lacy can even come I mean I know she lives in the orphanage again because of what happened with the whole Jazzy thing"

I thought about this for a few seconds. I mean this seemed like an awesome idea. I'd have a mom and my little cousin would be like my little sister and not only that but my best friend would be there too. But what about Keo? Would he be okay with me moving across town?

"Wait but, would I go to the same school?" I asked and Auntie Deja shook her head. "The school you go to now would be too far and I can't drive you every day bit they have other schools and you can come and visit here anytime you want"

"Can I take time to think about it?" I asked and she nodded understandingly. "Take all the time you need" she smiled leaving and I turned to go upstairs but slammed into Keo.

"What the heck! Were you listening to our conversation?" I half yelled and he just stared at me.

"Your thinking about moving! Tf is wrong witchu, we just settled down so why you tryin to leave again?" He yelled.

I shook my head "you just settled down Keo, but I'm just not that happy here" I tried to go upstairs but he stopped me and started kissing me.

"Stop trying to leave" he whispered to me and I sighed. He was the reason I wanted to leave, because no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get over him and before I knew it we were kissing again.