Btl5

Algee POV

We was back in Cali the next night and I drove straight to Sevyn house to see my girl I miss my baby I haven't seen her in forever man.
When I pulled up I didn't see her car in the drive way so she's not home I decided to use the key she gave me for emergencies I walked in and sat the key down on her coffee table and went in the kitchen to make me something to eat I know she gone come in and curse me out but I'll just have to take it.

.......

4 hours later

I woke up from a nap on the couch to see that it was 11:00 at night where the hell is Sevyn , my thoughts were cut off when I heard the door jingling indicating that somebody was coming in I looked to see that it was Sevyn she looked up finally and saw me sitting there and jumped back grabbing the bat next to her door.

"Algee what the hell you scared me" she said

"My bad baby I ain't mean to scare you I been here for a while waiting on you where you been"

"I was out at the club with this friend " she say

"What friend Mya with Keith"

"This guy I met at the warriors ceremony " she says

"A guy , what guy , was it one of the players" I know I'm asking her to many questions but she my girl and shouldn't be out with no other nigga.

"Yeah it was Klay Thompson " she say

"So what happened "

"Nothing we just went to the club had a few drinks danced a little bit but I didn't dance on him then after that I left and went to go get something to eat ate at the restaurant now I'm here" she tells me

"Come here" I tell her

She slowly walked over to me and I grabbed her pulling her on my lap and kissed her on forehead.

"You good baby just let me know for now on if your going out with some guy that's your friend okay"

"Okay baby" she say then kissed my lips over and over again.

"Damn ma just like that I tell you to do something and get all this love" she started laughing.

"Yeah baby I like how you just took control " she says biting her lip looking at me.

"Let me find out my baby a freak" she looked at me seductively then got up.

"Guess you'll just have to find out " she says before walking away.

That girl is something.

..............

Keith POV

Soon as we came back from the tour everybody went their separate ways Algee went to go see Sevyn , Woody and Bryshere crazy asses went to the club , Luke went to go see his grandma who stays down here in California and Elijah went to his hotel room to sleep he been complaining about being tired since we got back so I guess he's finally taking that nap and of course my baby Mya came with me I asked her to be my girl when she came to visit that day and we been haven't been inseparable since then.

"Baby what you thinking about " Mya asks me

"Nothing baby"

"You sure" she asks

"Yeah baby I'm sure, come on let's go see what Algee and Sev doing" I tell her

"I was thinking that we could just have a stay in day today you know let everybody be on their own ya know some alone time " Mya says.

"Yeah I guess you right so what you wanna do then baby "

"How about Netflix and let the chill part come in on it's own" she say biting her lips.

"I think I like that idea"

"I was hoping you would " she says kissing me then it went from there forgetting all about the Netflix part I guess we'll just chill then.

...............

Woody POV

"Aye wood" Bryshere says to me.

"What's up bruh" I was watching these strippers dance and I was loving the view.

"You know I think we should start dating " he says causing me to stop looking at the strippers and look at him funny.

"Nigga what"

"No nigga not like that hell nah you not my type" he say making me laugh. " I mean like get out there and date get us a girl Algee got a girl Keith got a girl even Luke got a girl why you think he always going to his grandma house her neighbor is his girlfriend that chick we be seeing him with sometimes" he says

"Oh word that girl Kelly"

"Yeah nigga" he say

"Damn so just me you and Elijah single" I ask to be sure.

"Yeah nigga let's get Sevyn and Mya help us out shit I'm tired of being single I want a girl to spoil you know " he say looking at me.

"Yeah I feel you first thing tomorrow we'll head to Sevyn house and see what's up" I say

"Alright good but until then back to these big booty girls" he says laughing I dapped him up and agreed with him.

....................

Sevyn POV

It was me Algee, Keith and Mya at my house eating I cooked for just me and Algee then they came over so I had to make more for they hungry asses I end up making to much so I have a lot left over thanks to them.
I heard the doorbell ring but didn't feel like getting it.

"Baby can you get the door " I ask him.

"Yeah I got you " he says as he answers the door.

"What's up what y'all doing here" I hear him say then I heard the door shut and foot steps coming closer to the kitchen I looked to see that it was Woody, Bryshere, Elijah,Luke and some girl.

"Hey guys " I say

"What's up sev just the girl us 3 need to see " woody says pointing at him Bryshere and Elijah. " oh and Mya to" he says

"What's up Sev , Mya this my girl Kelly, Kelly this Sevyn Algee's girl and that's Mya Keith's girl" Luke says introducing us to his girlfriend.

"Hi " I say

" Hi"she says

Mya just waved

"Okay now you three what you need with us " Mya says.

"Well....."

.........