Btl23

*scene continues*

I love this guy already @augustalsina 300 likes

300 likes

"I love this picture " I tell him.

"Yeah me to sis so you got any boyfriends" he ask

"Yes I have a boyfriend his name is Algee Smith" I said.

"Ain't that lil dude from the new edition story " he asks.

"Yeah that's him we met at my mom event place and been inseparable since then" I say.

"That's good sis long as he treating you right I'm happy for you" he says.

"Thanks bro that means a lot so what about you , you got a lil girlfriend " I ask.

"Nah I'm single right now" he says.

"Hmm okay let's keep it that way don't wanna have to hurt these lil hoes out here over you" I say.

"You crazy sis i fucks with it" he says.

"August watch yo mouth" my grandma says.

"Yes ma'am" he says

"She's treating you like family already" I say

"Yeah earlier after she met me she said I bet not bring no hoes around her I better visit her like she's my real grandma or else" he said.

"Oh yeah you definitely family now" I say laughing.

...............

3 days later

I was at home still stuffed 3 days later from all that food my grandma throws down man.

Knock knock

I get up to answer the door and Algee bust right in.

"What the hell Algee" I say after he slammed the door.

"What the fuck is this" he says showing a picture of me and August I post on instagram.

"A picture" I say in a duh tone.

"Obviously but why the fuck are you taking pictures with some random ass nigga then y'all all hugged up" he says.

"Hold the fuck up watch your mouth Algee that's my brother on my daddy side" I said.

"Yeah right you think I'm gone believe some shit like that after you told me your the only child" he said.

"I thought so to but my father came to my grandma house on thanksgiving day and introduced us he's my brother" I said.

"For real sev" he said.

"Yes Algee for real I would never cheat on you baby I love you and I'm hurt you would think so low of me that you would really think I'd cheat on you" I said.

"I'm sorry baby I just saw the picture and thought the worse can you forgive Mr baby girl please" he says grabbing me by my waist and making a pouty face causing me to laugh and kiss it.

"I forgive you baby it's okay but don't ever bust in my house like that again I'll beat ya ass" I say serious.

"Alright I promise, now when can I meet him" he asks.

"Today imma go get ready and we can be on our way" I say then heading upstairs once I was done we left out the house.

"We pulled at Popeyes since August says he loves this place, once me and Al walked I spotted August already sitting down eating.

"Baby imma go get something to eat what you want" Algee asks.

"Get me some tenders and fries with a large tea"I say

"Alright" I say then walked over to August. "Hey big bro" I say.

"What's up, I see you brought ya lil boyfriend with ya" he says.

"yeah he thought I was cheating on him with you until I explained everything now he's all excited to meet you" I tell him.

"Cool I can't wait to meet him to" he says dipping some more of his chicken in hot sauce.

"Boy all that damn hot sauce you gone have high blood pressure" I say taking one of his fries and eating them.

"Hey what is a man without his hot sauce and don't be stealing my food lil guh ya mans coming over now with y'all food" he said popping my hands soon as he mentioned Algee he came right over.

"Here's ya food babe" he said passing me my food and my drink.

"Thank you baby" I say

"What's up man I'm Algee" Algee says holding his hand out for August to shake.

"What's up man I'm August ya girl brother" he says shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you man" Algee says.

"So how you enjoying life with this knuckle head" August says to Algee but nodding his head towards me.

"Don't play me August" I say. Algee just chuckled then responded to August question.

"Life pretty good with her man she spoiled as fuck but it's good since I'm the one who he spoiling her plus my homeboys , my dad, my grandfather, her father, and now probably you" Algee says yes I get spoiled that much.

"Yeah she got me spoiling her to I already spent bout $300 on her and I bet I'll be spending more" he says

"Yeah I know I have" Algee says.

"Y'all gone talk about me like I'm not here gosh" I say taking August fries from his box and taking Algee lemonade from him.

"See man she just take our shit like we wasn't hungry or thirsty" August says shaking his head.

"So y'all can talk about me like I'm not here so imma take y'all stuff like y'all not here". I say shrugging.

..............