Blt34

(This story is almost coming to an end)

Sevyn's POV

"So sev you gone take the deal with Ralph and Bobby" Mya asks me right now me and her was at Texas Roadhouse.

"Nope I'm not interested yeah it was fun being in that booth it made me feel so alive but the fame is not for me I'll let the guys continue having their shine I'm not with all that" I say.

"You right but girl knowing me I probably would've took that deal" she says.

"Yeah i know you would've crazy but Keith would've made you give that deal right back knowing you pregnant with our baby he not having that" I say

"Yeah you right but you sounded so good girl Woody ass sitting there crying and shit Luke and Elijah singing along with you Keith trynna hit the high notes you was hitting talking about my high notes would've been better and Algee girl his ass sitting there like he wanted to cry like he was all in his feelings my bitch was doing the damn thing" Mya says.

"Oh my god I can't with you Mya, you crazy girl I swear you are" I say

"I'm just telling you child sheesh , oh my god girl look she know her blue weave do not look right shit stuff as fuck that going in a whole new direction" she says causing me to laugh.

"Oh my god shut up Mya" I say

"What girl I'm just stating facts" she says sipping her water.

"I swear sometimes I need a put a muzzle on you sometimes" I say

"Keith will kill you" she says biting into her ribs.

"Oh hush he wouldn't kill me I'm his favorite" I say biting into my burger.

"Girl please his favorite girl is my kitty" she says making me stop eating and look at her crazy.

"That's to much information Mya I don't wanna know about you and Keith's sex life nasty ass" I say

"Well shit I just had to let you know "she says shrugging and continuing to eat.

"Well don't you always gotta let somebody know something Wendy Williams looking ass" I say

"How you doing" she says copying her voice. I looked at her and bust out laughing.

"I can not with you Mya you do to much on my gosh" I say still laughing at her I swear my best friend is crazy.

"Sev do you know that girl over there" Mya says pointing behind me I turned around to see some light skinned girl with curly hair and a petite frame with a small nose starring at me hard to like she knows me or something.

"No I don't but if she keep looking at me like that I won't hesitate to beat her ass" I say turning back around.

"Well it looks like she's asking for trouble cause she's walking this way now" Mya says.

"Hello ladies " the girl says coming to our table.

"What's up shawty" Mya says smirking at her I bust out laughing I can't stand her sometimes man.

"Anyways i came over here to talk to you" she says looking at me.

"About" I ask

"Does the name India ring a bell". She asks

"No I'm sorry it doesn't " I say

"Hmmm figures of course it doesn't " she says.

"Well what about Algee" she says.

"Now why the fuck his name in yo mouth hoe" Mya says before I could even say anything.

"Anyways Mya hush and why is my boyfriend name in your mouth how do you even know his name" I ask her.

"Because sweetie I was the girl he was cheating on you with now all of a sudden he's faithful and cut all ties with me and I'm not appreciating the fact that you took him away from me my dear" she says.

"Bitch if you don't get the fuck out of my face before I punch you in yo shit don't come over here telling me about my man you happy to be the side bitch now be like a good side bitch and stay in yo lane vanish bitch" I say heated.

"Bye bye now be a good doggy and don't come back ya hear" Mya says.

"This isn't over" she says.

"It is because I ended it now back the fuck up or get beat the fuck up" I say

"Your CHOICE but choose wisely Ms. India" Mya says.

"Whatever" she says walking away.

"I swear these hoes disgust me man" Mya says.

"For real" I say

"I mean the nerve of her she had the balls to come over just to let you know she's a side bitch not even that bitch look like a prostitute" Mya says.

...............

Once I got back home I went straight upstairs were I know Algee would be.

"What's up baby" he says trying to kiss me but I moved my head slightly.

"Algee who is India" I ask him getting straight to the point.

"What" he asks trying to play confused.

"Oh don't act dumb with me who the hell is India Algee" I say again repeating myself.

"The girl I cheated on you with a while back she the girl that was at the hotel with me that night and you found out and broke up with me baby why you asking me this how do you know her" he asks.

"She came up to me today at Texas Roadhouse and called herself confronting me talking about how she don't like you being faithful to me and I took you away from her a bunch of bull shit and this is the fist hopefully the last chick to come up to me about you Algee" I say

"I know baby look again I'm sorry for the way things happened I'm sorry for cheating on you even though I told you that already I'm sorry again from the bottom of my heart baby if you want I'll call her and talk to her about doing what she did today" he says.

"No it's okay it's fine Mya already gave the poor girl a run down today" I say

"Oh lord Mya crazy ass what she say to the girl" he asks.

"She cussed her out for saying your name and called the girl shawty told her to be a good doggy" I say still laughing about that memory.

"She crazy man" he says laughing.

............