Btl26

August POV

I was at my house smoking a blunt I moved from New Orleans to Boston now I live in California I wanted to be closer to sev she and I been texting and talking lately and she been telling about how her mom got engaged to some guy and his family been bothering her since then I mean I ain't the one to fight but when it comes to my lil sis I'll kill for her. I looked at the picture me and sev took last week at a cookout grandma had.

 I looked at the picture me and sev took last week at a cookout grandma had

I saved it as my home screen. I looked at the time on my phone 3:45 sev should be home now I got up and grabbed my car keys and headed to her house, once I got there I knocked on her door and waited for her to open it.

"Hey big brother " she said hugging me and letting me in.

"What's up sev" I say after hugging her back and sitting down on her couch getting comfortable.

"Well I guess I don't have to tell you to make yourself at home " she said laughing causing me to chuckle.

"You already know I was gone get comfortable" I say

"Yeah I see" she said.

"So uh sev it's this girl I be seeing you take pictures with on instagram and I'm interested in her" I say flipping my hat over backwards.

"Oh you talking about Cardi" she says showing me a picture.

"Yeah her she beautiful as fuck" I say

"Okay big bro I got you" she says typing away on her phone.

"What you doing over there mighty fingers" I say trying to peak at her phone.

"Nobody nosy ass" she said sticking her tongue out at me I swear this girl is childish man.

"Alright now Amber don't get fucked up" I say

"Shut up Anthony " she says. I looked at her so fast my neck could've broken.

"How you know my middle name" I ask her.

"My daddy told me" she said.

"Imma get pops man" I said

I heard the front door open then close and I saw Algee and two other niggas behind him.

"Hey baby" Sevyn said greeting Algee.

"What's up gorgeous" he says back to her before kissing her.

"What's up August man" he said dapping me up.

"What's up Algee" I said.

"What's up man I'm Bryshere but everybody calls me Bry since rude ass wasn't gone introduce us" he says sapping me up.

"What's up man I'm August" I say dapping him up laughing.

"Like the month" he ask.

"Yeah man like the month" I say chuckling.

"Excuse him man he acts slow sometimes I'm Luke" he said holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you man" I say shaking his hand.

"You must get that question a lot huh" he asks.

"About my name yeah man all that time" I say.

"That shit fascinating man I like yo name " Bryshere said.

"Appreciate it" I say laughing this man a clown here I can tell I'm gone like him already.

"Don't worry man it gets worse it's 3 more of us you gotta meet then the group is complete and heads up Woody acts exactly like Bry to much alike probably why they best friends" Luke tells me.

"Wow really man" I ask laughing.

"Yes" he say chuckling and shaking his head.

"So what the other two is like " I ask curious.

"Uh Keith he's more like the pretty boy in the group the ladies man but he speaks his mind and give great advice he's the peace maker of the group " he says. "And Elijah he's the quiet and observing type he's laid back and cool he cracks jokes here and there but he acts a little more like me he can spot a fake a mile away" he says.

"That's what's up man now what about you what you like" I ask

"Well me I'm more as the guys says weird they say I give the weirdest vibes but I mean good" he says.

"Yeah I kinda get that vibe from you man but you cool" I say.

"Thanks man" he says.

"No problem, so what is Algee in y'all lil squad" I ask.

"Algee the wimp, nah I'm kidding but he's more of a lover a little shy tho I had to help him out with Sevyn" he says." Nobody knows this but I left my cell phone at the event place on purpose knowing Algee was going to come back with me to see her" he says chuckling about the memory. "And since then they been together a little bumps here and there but they fought through it and worked it out" he says.

"That's good man I like him for her" I say.

"So man you never told me who are you to Sevyn how do you know her" he asks.

"That's my little sister I just met our father Idris then he introduced me to sev" I say.

"Damn bruh that's good I'm glad you was able to find ya pops and you got a great person as a sister" he says.

"Thanks man" I say.

"Yo September " Bry says chuckling causing me and Luke to laugh too. " nah I'm just fucking with you man" he says.

"You crazy bruh" I say laughing.

I looked over at Algee and Sevyn seeing them all hugged up I want that shit one day.

"Aye love birds get a room" Bry say throwing a pillow at them.

"Bry stop playing" Sevyn said whining Algee gave her some look that made her stop whining oh shit now.

"Yeah bet you shut up" I said laughing. She just looked at me and flicked me off causing Algee so pop her hand which made me laugh again my man got her in check.