Btl49

(If you didn't see Detroit you should that movie is wonderful👌🏾👌🏾).

........................

Sevyn POV

So I'm at my dad's house with August and August mom Shelia she's a very nice lady and treats me as if I'm her own even tho I'm not.

"Ma you acting like sev yo child I don't get none of the attention" august says jealous.

"Boy shut up" she says.

Ding dong

"Dad get the door I don't live here"I say

"Oh now you don't live here" he says shaking his head. "Swear you lazy" he mumbled like I ain't hear him.

"Hi baby" i hear some female say.

"Baby" me and August says at the same time.

"Ma you knew my pops had a girl" August ask shelia

"No he ain't tell me nothing" she says.

Then my daddy walks in with this young chick she looks my age to be honest or maybe in her 30's.

"Kids i want y'all to meet my girlfriend Tammy, Tammy this is my son August my daughter Sevyn and August mother Shelia" my dad says introducing us

"Oh my gosh hi you guys August you are so handsome shelia your so pretty Sevyn your gorgeous" Tammy says being dramatic.

"Oh my gosh shut the fuck up" I say mimicking her loud enough for August and Mama to hear.

"Yo" August says laughing.

"Daddy how long you been dating this chick" I ask him

"3 months now Sevyn" he says

"When was you gone tell us pops" august asks

"I wanted to make sure we was official first make sure everything last" he says

"Oh so you expect for y'all relationship to last" I ask

"Yeah princess we're pretty serious " my dad says.

"Oh please have fun with your daughter" I say leaving the house I'm not about to have a repeat of this shit I'm already dealing with anew family from Mark now my father expects me to deal with his "girlfriend" and her family nope not happening.

August POV

"Baby imma head also mama gone see you later okay son" my mama says.

"Alright ma I love you see you later" I say kissing her.

"Love you to son bye idris nice meeting you Tammy" my mama says before leaving.

"Wow August your mom is so sweet" Tammy says to me.

"Why you talking to me I don't know you ma" I say to her.

I know Sevyn and I know she don't like Tammy just because I know she got that same feeling I got something not right about this Tammy chick and imma find out.

"Son watch yo mouth she was being nice" my pops say to me.

"Whatever pops have fun with her I'll be back when she's gone" I say leaving his house.

......

Tammy POV

"Baby I think imma go to your kids don't seem to like me" I tell him heading towards the door. Not like I care anyways I'm in this for the money my cousin Kayla paying me.

"Alright baby see you tomorrow for our date" idris says shit I almost forgot.

"Okay baby bye" I say not kissing him and just walking out once I left his house I went straight to Kayla's house.

"Hey girl" she says letting me in.

"Hey Kay" I say

"So where you been" she asks me.

"Idris house" I say

"So what happened" she says

"Nothing really he just introduced me to his two kids and his baby mama" I say

"Oh Sevyn and August " she asks

"Yeah" I say

"And which baby mama"she asks

"August mom" I say

"Oh okay so how did Sevyn act towards you I bet her spoiled ass had an attitude and shit" she says

"Girl hell yeah lil bitch called herself throwing some sort of tantrum then had the nerve to call me idris daughter when she left" I told her.

"Yeah she can be a bitch what about August " she asks what's with all these questions what do she really want from these people.

"He had a attitude also but what's with all these questions what do you want from these people Kay" I ask her.

"It's not them I want something from it's Sevyn friend Kelly you remember my ex Luke" she asks.

"Yeah" I say nodding my head.

"Well Kelly is married to Luke now and have a 3 year old daughter by him name Keyani and that's supposed to be me I want that family so I need to get rid of Kelly" she says.

"Wow Kayla you really need help" I say.

"But yet your letting me pay you to date Sevyn's dad" she says.

"Whatever " I say leaving.

Sevyn POV

"I'm telling you something is off about my daddy's girlfriend and I'm going to find out" I say

"Baby you sure about this" Algee asks me

"Yes I'm sure she has this look but I know something is up" I say it has to be something isn't right about Tammy like why would a girl like her be interested in my father don't get me wrong my father is very handsome but he also has money so if it's not money then what could it be.