Btl30

Mya POV

Soon as I got home I turned my phone and checked it I had 3 miss calls and 1 text all from Sevyn damn this girl always doing this when I don't answer, I looked at the text first before I called her back.

7evenlove😜😍💋: Wya?

-home.

7evenlove😜😍💋: where you been I was worried sick ma'am.

-sorry mom I was at the hospital with Keith and my real MOTHER 😂

7evenlove😜😍💋: oh girl I knew where you was at just wanted to make sure you weren't going to lie to me heffa but since you told me the truth it's okay 👌🏾.

-oh your so dramatic.

7evenlove😜😍💋: yeah yeah but anyways I got a lot to tell you when I see you so when is that huh huh😢.

-aww my poor baby I'll come get you tomorrow and take you out to eat and we'll talk about everything okay.

7evenlove😜😍💋: okay babe see you tomorrow love you mymy❤️.

-love you too 7evenlove 😍😍.

................

Next day

I woke up and got ready so I can go pickup Sevyn.

I went into the bathroom and did all of my personal things then got ready.

Once I was done I went to the bathroom and put a French braid in my hair with a flower and left I grabbed my purse and headed out I decided to text sev so she'll no I'm on the way

-otw.

7evenlove 😜😍💋: okay.

Soon as I pulled up I saw her walking out wearing something similar to my outfit.

"Look at you dressing like me" I say soon as she got in the car and buckled up.

"Twins boo we cute yasss" she says.

"Yes ma'am" I say following her up.

.............

We were now at the restaurant as she was telling me her story.

"Like girl I cunnooottt" she says copying Joseline when she was going into labor.

"If you don't shut up" I say throwing some fries at her.

"Girl for real I can't my mom so aggy like lady please keep quiet and Mark threatened to call the wedding off if she don't leave me alone and get her act together " she says taking a big bite into her burger we were eating at Red Robin's since I know this is her favorite place.

............

Algee POV

"So you telling me you and Sevyn got into it the other night and she almost left yo ass that's why you ain't come to my crib" Bryshere asks.

"Yeah man" I say rubbing my hand down my face.

"So what exactly did y'all argue about anyways " Elijah say.

"Alright so this what happened I was leaving the house to come meet y'all but before I could leave she asked me to stay with her I told her I'll be back but she wasn't trying to hear that she told me I ain't got no tour nothing going on with the movie so why I'm leaving I then explained to her that I gotta leave in 2 weeks anyways for the Detroit movie but she ain't trying to hear that she told me it's not happening now so why leave then we argued and shit finally settled down back to good terms" I say explaining to them why me and sev was fighting.

"So she was feeling neglected " Keith asks.

"Yeah" I say

"What made her really feel that way you don't really think that it's only because you be leaving to hang with us do you" he asks.

"Nah man I think it's something more" I say

"So what you think it really is" woody asks.

"To be honest man I think it's stress" I say

"Stress from what" Luke asks.

"Stress from her feeling neglected by me , from her claiming we can wait on getting married and having kids when I know she want that soon and definitely stress from her mama" I say

"Her man man nah can't be not Mrs. Tamera she to nice loving and sweet" Elijah says.

"Pshhh yeah right" Keith says.

"Alright a explain to me then " Elijah says.

"Alright so check this out her mama got engaged to this man named Mark and he white so yeah she was pissed off about that-

"Wait she mad cause he wait" woody says.

"No nigga let me explain so anyways she was mad because she didn't know anything about him and they been together for at least 3 or 4 years before he finally proposed so she accept Mark actually but it's his mama and god brother his mama be putting things in Tamera head to make Tamera tell Sevyn things to do like telling her to do this do that back and forth so her mama tried to make Sevyn leave me and date Mark godmother Channing and that ticked Sevyn off all the way so since then Sevyn has been stressed lately but you know I give her that stress reliever dick to make everything goes away" I say smirking.

"My nigga" Bryshere says dapping me.

"Y'all some fools man" Luke says laughing shaking his head.

"Luke wanna tell us why you got caught texting yo ex girlfriend Kayla" Keith says smirking.

"NOOO crazy Kayla" woody say.

"How y'all know " he asks sitting up looking at us.

"Our girls talk" I say

"You right but uh nothing much Kelly found out cause I left my phone at home she saw our conversation told me to invite her over so I did Kelly cussed me and Kayla out Kayla asked to see Keyani Kelly cussed her out again and kicked her out" he says getting straight to the point.

"Damn man that's crazy my dude" Keith says.

"For real" Bryshere say

"But me and my baby good now she don't give me none like that no more since I'm on punishment but it's good I still got two hands" he says

"Eww nigga I don't need to know that I ain't dapping you up no more" woody says

"Man I wash my hands" Luke says.

"Sure you do Luke, sure you do" Bryshere says patting his back laughing.

"Man fuck all y'all" he says mad causing us all to laugh.