Btl38

Sevyn POV

I was leaving the store when I bumped into this dude like girl well a stud I guess.

"My bad ma i ain't see yo beautiful ass there" she says to me.

"Um it's fine bye" I say trying to walk away.

"Wait hold up" she says walking on the side of me as I was pushing my cart of groceries out the store.

"Um can I help you" I say still walking almost to my car.

"Yeah can I get your number and maybe take you out sometimes" she says to me.

"I'm sorry but no I'm not into girls and I have a boyfriend I've been with for years now" I tell her.

"It's fine we can still be friends " she says

"I don't think my boyfriend would like that" I say

"I mean I guess but I don't give up on a beautiful lady" she says as I was putting my groceries in the car.

"Well you should " I say

"Can I at least get your name " she asks me.

"Sevyn" I say closing my trunk and turning to her.

"Hmm Sevyn I like it my name Katorah but I go by young MA" she says.

"Well young MA I have to go now" I say

"Alright Ms. Sevyn see you around " she says looking at me then down at the cart. "I'll take this cart off your hands have a good day beautiful " she says before pushing the buggy and turning around.

She better stay away from me I don't do that bump clit shit I like my hole to be filled with a real dick the fuck kinda shit she on wait til I tell Algee and the girls.

Young MA POV

Baby girl better watch out cause I always get what I want and I want Ms.Sevyn and I will get her baby girl better watch out.

Sevyn POV

"Wait so you telling me you got hit on by some stud" Mya says laughing while Algee sat there with a straight face.

"Baby you okay" I ask him.

"Yeah Al you good" Mya asks

"Sev stay away from her that's that lesbian rapper who be trynna get with any and every girl and I'm not with that shit man she ain't getting you she can't have you, you mines sev" Algee says turning me on so much just now.

"Damn daddy" I said causing Mya to scrunch up her face and get up heading towards the door.

"That's my cue to leave by nasties" she say leaving out the house closing the door behind her.

"Baby you just turned me on talking to me like that just now" I say biting my lip and sitting on his lap.

"I know you not getting horny while I'm trying to tell you something " he says to me.

"I'm sorry baby but I am you just took control being all daddyish just now I couldn't help it" I say

"Let me feel her" he says without hesitation I spread them legs wide open for him shit this his pussy anyways.
He started rubbing his finger up and down my clit threw my panties making me even more wet by the minute.

"Uhh Algee just pull them to the side" I say moaning and throwing my head back on his shoulder.

He finally pulled them to the side and plunged is fingers right in me causing me to jerk forward a little bit.

"Fuck baby I'm cumming ahh" I say moaning and cumming all over his fingers.

.........

Mya POV

"Dang so lil sis got females getting at her I'll kill anybody that try that with you ma" Keith says.

"I know baby I know" I say "where Kj" I ask him.

"With my mom's" he says

"He with your mom correct and not your step mom" I ask him.

"Yes babe my real mom I know the rules don't have Kj around my step mom you don't like that bearded evil bitch I got you" he says.

"Good" I say

.........

Woody POV

"Woody do not play with me are you fucking that bitch or not" tamia asks me.

"No man I'm not" I tell her for the 100th time.

"So what the fuck is this shit" she says holding my phone up in my face.
I looked at the screen and read it.

Thot-when can I see you woody?

-I don't let me clear my schedule.

Thot-fine.

-aye which one is this again.

Thot-Olivia stupid.

-oh yeah chick with the white girl name haha I'll get back to you peace ✌🏾

Thot-whatever

......

"Alright yeah I been texting shorty but to be honest I don't even remember what she looked like I just wanted my dick wet" I say shrugging.

"Are you serious woody how could you do this type of shit to me I gave my all to yo ass I gave up my life my job everything to move down here to be with you and this is how you treat me" she says crying.

"Hey that's the life of dating a celebrity" I say shrugging and rolling up a blunt.

"Ya know I thought you played as a jack ass character in the new edition story but you were so perfect for that part because your jackass in real life your a real Bobby Brown" she says turning away and walking upstairs.

When she said that I started thinking but shrugged shit that's her opinion.

................

Tamia POV

I can not believe woody would say something like that to me I gave up everything for him I can't do this anymore I'm done.
I started packing a bag 3 weeks of clothes then text Sevyn.

-can you come pick me up from me and woody's place.

Sis😘- yeah babe I'll text when I'm there.

-ok thanks.

Sis😘-no problem hun.

30 minutes later

Sis😘-I'm here

After I got that text from here I got up grabbed my things and walked downstairs when I got downstairs i see woody smoking a blunt.

"Where you going" he asks

"Away" I say leaving out the house.

................