Btl10

Sevyn POV

We were all at this beautiful scenery the whole crew even the real new edition and their wives Luke just proposed to Kelly and she said yes this is so beautiful so now we all celebrating.

"Sevyn , Mya, Kiely, Tamia, and Lala I want you guys to be my bridesmaids " Kelly says to us.

"Of course" Mya says

"I love to" the rest of us says

"So how do you feel " Tamia asks Kelly

"Like the luckiest girl in the world I'm so in love with Luke it's crazy I'm so happy " she says smiling I'm so happy for her.

"Well girl we all happy for you" Mya says taking the words right out of my mouth and we all agreed with her.

.................

Algee POV

"So you ready man" Keith asks Luke

"Yeah man I'm ready I can't wait to have her forever" he says.

"Yeah man one day I'll propose to Sevyn but I don't think we ready for that yet" I say looking at her talking to the other girls.

"Why you say that" Woody asks

"Because we love each other that's for sure but she's always busy and I'm always busy specially with this music career that's starting up for me" I tell the boys.

"Yeah that's true man but you never know you ever asked her how she feel about marriage " Woody asks me

"Come to think of it i never did I guess it never crossed our minds"

"Maybe it haven't crossed yours but it could've crossed hers and she never said anything" Luke says

"You right man damn I never thought about that , I won't bring it up now but I'll make sure me and her have that conversation but for now we'll just enjoy our relationship it's to early in the game to think about that" I say

"You right, you right" Keith says.

******************

Next day

"Yo is this a everyday thing now" Woody asks all the guys are here at the dance studio for new edition the real new edition here also we've been meeting up here since last time when we met up at the studio that wasn't planned tho.

"Yeah is it" Elijah asks

"Must be boys since we've been meeting here all week" Ralph says

"Well shit I'm not complaining being away from the girls won't hurt" Elijah says

"You right about that" Keith says

"Damn how y'all girls been acting" Mike asks us

"Well me and my girl been doing pretty good since I proposed I don't wanna brag but you know " Luke says popping his invisible collar causing everybody to laugh.

"Well my girl nag here and there but it's whatever I turn the tv up and block her out" Woody says causing us all to laugh.

"Me and sev doing good real good" I say biting my bottom lip.

"My boy" woody say dapping me up.

"What about you Bry" Ronnie ask him

"Me and my girl doing good I just met her parents last week" Bryshere says

"That's what's up Bry me and my girl straight argue here and there but every couple do" Elijah said

"Mya just crazy period I be scared to piss her off" Keith says

"Nigga you I be scared to she threatened to cut my dick off and stick it up my ass if I ever hurt sev" I say remembering when Mya ask to talk to me in private just to threaten me.

"Y'all wild" Bobby says

"Aye bob can I ask you a question" Keith says

"Yeah what's up" Bobby says

"I know this may be a touchy subject but uh when you first met Whitney how did you know she was the one"he asks

"Well to tell you the truth Keith I thought she wasn't at first I thought she would be something to get with and leave but as we continued to spend more time together I realized she was the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life and when she got pregnant and miscarried I was sad but then she got pregnant with Bobbi and made me the happiest man and like I told y'all before losing them hurt me to the core but I've learned to move on I'll never forget them ever but it's time that I move on" Bobby say wiping his face a little bit. I got up and walked towards Bobbi and gave him a bro hug.

"You'll always have my respect Bobby I'm proud of you being able to admit that you have to move on because if I ever lost sev or a child I wouldn't be able to I'd be coped up forever" I tell him now sitting next to him on the floor.

"And being coped up will have you going crazy Algee I thought the same thing that I'll be coped up but nope my wife got me out the house took me to see Whitney and my daughter grave site and I've felt like a better man since then it hurts bad really bad but I gotta move on son you understand" Bobby says looking at me.

"Yeah I understand"

"Everything he's telling you Algee is true cause when I lost my mom back in 96 i was sad and hurt I felt like the world was ending like my angel was taken away from me and now I have know one to go to for advice my kids will never meet their grandma so the pain bob went through with Whitney and Bobbi is the exact pain I went through for my mom" Ralph says

I got up and gave him a bro hug to then sat back down.

"Y'all some true soldiers" Keith says

"No Keith every last one of us in this room are true soldiers" Ralph says.

...................