Btl13

*scene continues *

Algee POV

"Yeah I know but i ain't ready to talk to her and I know she not ready to talk to me"

"Y'all both stubborn, that's y'all problem now you don't know how to admit when your wrong and stop being stubborn " she tells me and she was right to.

"I guess you right but I'm not apologizing first" I say

"See Algee you sound like a fucking kid y'all both wrong y'all shouldn't have been fighting both of y'all hit each other and fucked each other up you were out of line and she was to" Mya says.

"I guess your right"

"I know I'm right sev has a temper and so do you Al that's why y'all made for each other y'all fuss and fight but at the end of the day y'all love each other" she says.

"You right man I miss my baby not talking to her is driving me crazy "

"Call her put your pride aside and call her"

"I can't man"

"Then I'll call her for you" she says

Hey Sev

........

Come over girl we gotta talk.

.........

Alright see you in a few girl

........

Okay bye.

"What she say"

"She on her way she just got off work " she tells me

"Alright"

10 minutes later

Ding dong

"Al get that I'm in the shower" Mya yells from upstairs.

"Alright" I got up to answer the door when I did it was Sevyn looking beautiful as ever.

"Hey" I was nervous as fuck.

"Um hi Algee is Mya here" she questions.

"Uh yeah come on in she upstairs in the shower"

"Okay thanks" she say and walking in sitting on the couch I went and sat right next to her grabbing her hands I want my girl back got damn in not bout to keep fighting with her.

"Can we talk" I ask

"Yeah" she says

"Baby look I'm sorry for putting my hands on you that was not me that is not the type of person I am and I'm sorry for that , that was very disrespectful of me and I promise you I won't ever put my hands on you again you don't have to worry about that at all not one bit" I tell her meaning every word I say.

"Algee I'm sorry for hitting I don't what came over me and I'm sorry I can't promise not to hit you again because your mines so imma touch all over you all i want but I do apologize for the way things happened I love you baby" she says

"I love you to baby girl" I say kissing her lips wrapping my arms around her waist.

"About time y'all stubborn asses made up i wasn't even in the shower I was upstairs the whole time listening, sev you a freak" Mya says

"Oh my gosh nosy " Sevyn says

................

Next day

Me and Sevyn was back good and now I'm at her place kissing on her I need some loving from my baby but she playing games.

"Not now Al" she says moving me but I grabbed her back and did it again causing her to moan.

"You really want me to stop hmmm"

.............

Sevyn POV

"You really want me to stop hmmm" he says still kissing on me it felt so good but I got a lot of work to do.

"Baby I got a lot of work to do" I end up slipping out a moan.

"Well let take a break and let me relax your mind" he says in that deep husky voice that turns me on.

"O-okay " I say stuttering moving my things to the side and laying flat on the bed letting him fully climb on top of me.

"Mmm baby this feels so good baby" he kisses felt so amazing on my body.

"Well let me make it feel wonderful " he say biting my neck.

Algee went down on me and started eating me out it felt so good I didn't even know I could squirt like that.

"Oh my god Algee that felt so good baby" I say blushing.

"Well you know had to make sure my baby was good and relaxed" he said

"Well I definitely am now" I say still breathing fast.

"I bet" he says

"Don't be doing that "

"Doing what " he say looking at me funny.

"I bet" I say mimicking his voice.

"Why not" he asks now sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Because just don't " I really didn't have a logical reason.

"Yeah alright" he says putting his shoes on.

"Where you going Algee" I was now sitting all the way up.

"To the studio" he says

"With who"

"The guys babe damn what's with all these questions you don't trust me or something " he says

"I do I just wanted to know "

"Well now you know I'm out" he says getting up and leaving without a kiss or a i love you.

...........................

Next day

All the girls were at this wedding place because Kelly needed to pick out our bridesmaids dress so here we are her theme color for the wedding is teal.

"This is perfect" Kelly says showing us the bridesmaids dress.

"Yes girl I like it" Mya says

"It's beautiful " I tell her

"I'll look good in this" lala says

"This color will bring out my eyes" Kiely says

"This shit sexy" Tamis says we all look at her and bust out laughing only my God sister.

................