Blt37

2 years later

Mya POV

My son Kj was running around like he don't have a mess to clean up me and Keith ended up having a boy 2 years ago and today is his birthday my baby turns 2 today he think he can get away with shit when his father around cause Keith always be like "you bet not put yo hands on my son Mya I'll fuck you up man" bull shit like that and kj will just laugh cause he basically knows that he got away with being bad and with Keith around he can get away with anything but when Keith gone that lil muthafucker be on his best behavior cause he knows I'll beat his ass back to Africa he knows better than to fuck with me , Sevyn be babying his ass to talking about "my god baby is so sweet" sweet my ass Algee the only one sees pass kj's good behavior he be putting on for Keith and Sevyn that's why I fuck with him heavy.

"Kj clean these toys up now little boy" I say

He looked at me and rolled his eyes before making a bigger mess.

"Boys don't roll they eyes Kj let me see you rolling them again imma get them bitches stuck" I say

"I know you not cursing at my son" Keith says coming in the house Kj looked at me laughing sticking his tongue out bad ass little boy.

"Yes I did" I say

"What I tell you about cursing at my son Mya make me fuck you up man" he says see what I mean.

"Well his bad ass need to come pick up all his damn toys like I told him to the first time" I say throwing a soft toy ball at Kj making him give me this ugly look.

(I'm using Mariah Carey son as Kj)

"Well did you ask him nicely" Keith says.

"Did you ask him nicely,I shouldn't have to that's my damn child when I tell him to do something he should do it" I say

"Watch that tone when you talking to me Mya" he says

"Fuck you Keith when I get out this shower all them damn toys better be up or you can cancel his birthday party today" I say walking away I'm tired of this shit.

I got in the shower and started washing I washed my hair to trying to relax my mind I swear Keith and Kj can stress me out.

Keith POV

After I watched Mya disappear upstairs I turned around to look at Kj.

"Come here man now" I say he got up and looked at me trynna pout.

"Ywes daddy" he say rubbing his eyes.

"Cut all that gay shit out man why you giving yo mother such a hard time" I ask him.

"I dunno it's fun" he says

"So you think it's fun to stress your mother out like that" I say

"No sir" he says shaking his head.