Btl54

I've been slacking with this story lately so imma give you guys two chapters.

.......................

Sevyn POV

I woke up realizing Algee wasn't in the bed with me this is the third time that I woke up without him in bed with me and I'm really starting to get annoyed at this point like what could you possibly be doing.

I got up to start my morning alone I guess.

"Been a minute since my-

"Sevyn where you at"? I hear , who the freak is this.

I walk downstairs seeing Mya , Keith and Algee.

"Uh good morning guys what are you guys doing here?" I ask them

"Well I live here so" Algee says being a smart ass.

"I wasn't talking to you smith I'm talking to these two" I said looking from him back to Keith and Mya.

"Sev you do know what today is?" Mya asks me.

"Yeah it's Saturday July 7th aww shit it's my birthday I forgot" I said damn how do I forget my own birthday.

"Baby girl how did you forget your own birthday" Algee asks me getting up hugging on me.

"I honestly have no clue I was so worried about you being gone for the past 3 mornings I thought the worse" I say pouting at him hoping he'd forgive me.

"I forgive you sev just don't assume the worse like that anymore okay" he says to me.

"Okay" I say nodding my head.

"Okay now that, that's over let's enjoy the day shall we" Mya says.

Very short chapter since I'm just getting back in here but the next chapter will be very long.