Btl21

Sevyn POV

I couldn't believe what I'm seeing this is unreal why didn't she just tell me how come she waited so long. Let me take y'all back.

Flashback

I was at my mom house when the doorbell ringed.

"Mom somebody's at the door" I say

"We'll get it I'll be down in a minute" she says from upstairs.

"Okay" I say getting up.

I went to go answer the door to see some man standing on the other side a white man at that.

"Uh yes can I help you" I ask politely.

"Uh yes I'm looking for Tamera maybe I have the wrong house" he say turning around.

"No this is the right house um come in" I say letting him in. "I'm Sevyn her daughter " I say sticking my hand out.

"Mark, Mark Walberg" he says shaking my hand.

"So are you one of my moms clients or something "I ask him as we both sat on the couch I was sitting on earlier.

"Um no I'm actually your moms boyfriend" he says

"Excuse me her what my mom doesn't have a boyfriend she would've told me" I said

"What's going on down here oh hey baby " my mom says coming downstairs in some comfortable clothes I guess she changed from her work clothes.

"Hello gorgeous " he says kissing her on her temple.

"I see you've met my daughter" she says sitting next to him while I went to go sit on the Love seat.

"Yeah she's a very beautiful girl" he says

"Thanks" I say but mom what is going on why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend" I ask.

"I'm sorry sweetie I had to make sure things were serious with us before I introduced you guys" she says.

"Well how serious are you guys" I ask

"Serious enough for me to ask you for permission to marry your mother" Mark says to me.

"What" I say

"Oh my gosh " my mom says.

Mark got down on one knee and asked my mom to marry him and she said "yes" of course.

"I hope your okay with this Sevyn I'd really love to be I your life as well" he says

"This is to much I'm leaving " I say gathering my things and leaving the house. How could she do this she told me she wasn't ready to date no time soon.