Btl27

Kelly POV

"Kayla huh" I say looking at Luke's phone he left his phone here to go play ball with the boys guess he forgot it but it don't seem like Ms. Kayla didn't forget him, I wasn't going to look through it at first but it kept going off while my show was on our daughter was at my mothers house so I was home bored. I kept scrolling through their messages seeing what they was talking about.

Kayla🌸 when we meeting?

-tomorrow night.

Kayla🌸 okay see you then.

And that was only they short conversation from Monday they stopped texting until it hit Friday which is today meaning he text her before he left.

Kayla🌸 wyd?

-nothing bout to head to the court with the fellas.

Kayla🌸 where's Kelly?

-home

Kayla🌸 can I visit her?

-nah that wouldn't be such a good idea right now.

Kayla🌸 aw come on man why not?

-because Kayla man she doesn't know about you yet and I wanna keep it that way for now we friends and nothing else.

Kayla🌸 so when are you going to tell her about me?

-when the time is right

Kayla🌸 and the time isn't right now?

-no it's certainly not

Kayla🌸 fine Luke but don't wait until this blows up in your face and your wife finds out about us texting and began to think other wise.

-whatever I'm not worried about that.

Kayla🌸 hmm alright bye Luke enjoy your game.

-yeah peace ✌🏾

Kayla🌸 Luke?

Kayla🌸 Luke are you back yet?

Kayla🌸 guess not call me or text me when you get this text.

What the fuck is going on here who is this chick I don't know a Kayla but apparently Luke does I don't know what to do about this I need advice let me call Sevyn.

Hello

Hey sev I need advice

Okay what's up

So I found Luke phone cause it kept going off so I decided to mute the phone but I seen a text message from a girl name Kayla so I decided to read their messages what should I do.

Well Kelly i think you need to talk to Luke about soon as he gets home from the court alright no matter how mad he gets that you went through his phone he'll get over it but y'all need to get to the bottom of who this chick is that he's texting okay.

Okay girl thanks

No problem boo good luck

(Click)

I heard the front door open then close I don't know what to do I never been so nervous in my life.

"Hey baby" Luke says coming in where I was at kissing my cheek.

"Hmm" I say giving him a half smile.

"What's wrong you good" he asks with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah I'm good" I say

"Alright let me go take this shower I'll be back" he said heading upstairs to our room to take a shower.

30 minutes later.

"So what you did all day today baby" he asks coming back from downstairs smelling like Irish springs.

"Oh nothing talked on the phone with sev today you know she gave me some really good advice " I say turning to look at him.

"Oh yeah on what" he asks.

"You" I say

"Me what" he says all confused.

"Your phone kept going off today apparently you left it at home so imma assume you forgot it cause I know you didn't leave it here on purpose knowing that I'm home but anyways it just kept buzzing and buzzing so I finally decided you know what let me put this boy phone here on mute so it can stop interrupting my show so that's what I did BUT soon as I went to go do that it buzzed again with a texting popping up from someone named Kayla with a lil flower emoji by their name so I'm going to ask you this once and once only whose Kayla and wby are you texting her and how do she know about me?" I say

It then got quiet he didn't say nothing at all just looked at me like he been caught or seen a ghost or something.

"Let's not speak at once" I say growing agitated with him and his non speaking ass.

"Kayla is my ex-girl friend " he says.

WHAT!

"Um excuse me sir but why are you texting your ex-girl friend " I ask

"We're real good friends that's all nothing more nothing less okay I ran into her at the mall she told me to text her to catch up I thought no harm of it so I said why not and bam here we are texting and she knows about you because I told her about you the night we met up I told her I have a wife and a daughter she told me wanted to meet you guys I didn't think that was such a good idea being that she's my ex girlfriend so I told her No now I'm not sure why she's blowing up my phone now but our conversation ended earlier today which was the last time I text her" he says.

"Oh I know I read y'all messages but baby I just wanna know how come you didn't tell me about this you know come talk to me if you say she's your ex I'd like to know that your texting her if she wants to meet me that's fine but only when your ready but as far as meeting our daughter oh honey that's a no no I'm tolerating that you understand " I say pointing my finger at him.

"Yeah I understand 100% baby completely " he says sounding like an ass kisser.

"Good now stop being an ass kisser" I say kissing him causing him to laugh I'm still not trusting this Kayla chick it's something he's not telling me and I will get to the bottom of this if he won't tell me then I'll just have to get it out of Ms. Kayla then huh.

..................

Kayla

Kayla