Btl46

Kelly POV

So Luke calls himself having an attitude with me because of our argument last night whatever I'm not about to deal with it.

"Keyani come here" I say.

"Yes mommy" she says.

"How does a mommy and Keyani day sound" I ask her bending to her level.

"Good mommy I go get ready" she says running off to her room.

As she went to her room I went into me and Luke's room and started to look for something to wear I heard the shower stop so I knew Luke was getting out of the shower but i paid he no mind I just kept looking through my side of the closet for something to wear I felt him walk past me and I shivered because of how cold it was once I found something I laid it on the bed and began taking my pajamas off and started putting my clothes on.

Once I was done I began doing my makeup and fixing my hair once I was done with that I went to my rack of shoes looking for the right shoes to match my outfit.

"Perfect " I say to myself

"Where you going" Luke says

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Where you going" Luke says.  Uh oh did I hear something guess not I know Keyani voice not that deep.

"So you don't hear me talking to you Kelly" he says to me.

"Uh oh I'm sorry is this Burger King baby you can't have it your way so move along please I have somewhere to be in a few" I say walking around him going to Keyani's room.

"Look mommy I ready" key says.

"Okay baby girl you look beautiful let's go" I say grabbing her hand

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Okay baby girl you look beautiful let's go" I say grabbing her hand.

"When you get back we need to talk" Luke says to me.

"Whatever James" I say walking out calling Luke by his last name well mines to now.

..........
At the mall

Me and Keyani was at Toys R Us buying this shimmer and shine toy she saw.

"You like your toy baby" I ask her holding her hand.