Btl50

Sevyn POV

I heard arguing going on in my dads house when i walked in.

"Idris you have to understand that I love you baby I never did this to hurt you please" I hear Tammy begs. 

"What's going on in here" I ask looking between my dad and Tammy.

"I found out that Tammy was only with me because her cousin Kayla was paying her" my dad says crying this bitch has my daddy crying oh hell no.

"Wait Kayla , Kayla as in the chuck that use to date Luke" I ask

"Yeah her" she says

"How much" i ask

"What" she says.

"Bitch you heard me how much did she pay you" I ask again.

"25,000" she says.

"Wow" I say "so this whole time you played my daddy for some money look at him my father is crying he's hurt because of you, you dumb bitch" I say running up to her and started hitting her and beating that ass.

"Baby girl stop calm down" my father says.

"Get out" i tell her.

"Sevyn can we just talk" she begs.

"Get out of my father house now" I say

"Okay" she says leaving.

................

Tammy POV

I know I said I didn't have feelings for idris but through the time I've grown close to him I've fallen deep in love with him and this hurts so much right now I sped to Kayla's house and walked in.

"Because of you I lost him" I say crying.

"Lost who" Kayla ask

"Idris he found out about the plan thanks to you texting my phone and now he wants nothing to do with me Sevyn beat my ass because of you I should've never went along with this" I tell her leaving I'm getting my man back if it's the last thing I do.

Kelly POV

"Are you serious Sevyn" I ask her.

"Yes Kelly I can't take this that bitch messed with my family because she wants Luke back and since Luke won't handle it I will" she says.

"Sevyn I am so so sorry this happened to you and your family I don't understand why she would even involve your family in this" I tell her this has gone on way to long.

"What's going on in here" Luke asks walking in the house with a sleeping Keyani.

"I'll take her and let you two talk" I say taking Key and going to her room.

Luke POV

When I walked in the house carrying a sleeping Keyani it looked tense like Sevyn was fuming and Kelly was looking sorry like she did something or something happened.

"I'll take her and let you two talk" Kelly says taking Key out my arms and headed upstairs I turned to look at Sevyn seeing how quiet she was and Sevyn is the most talkative out of everybody and to see her so quiet like this I knew something was wrong.

"Alright sev tell me what's going on" I say sitting on the couch next to her.

"Kayla is what's going on" she says mad.

"What, what you mean what does Kayla have to do with anything" I ask her.

"Everything Luke, because she couldn't get to you she got to my family her and her cousin Tammy set some plan up on my family my father for 3 months I found out earlier today that Tammy is Kayla cousin and Kayla paid her 25,000 to pretend to take interest in my father and date him while she try to get close to you i guess she thought involving my family will string you along probably Kelly to but all that did was hurt my father to the core I never seen him so down before he was literally crying the only person my father ever cried for was my mother so to see him hurt over Tammy because of Kayla hurts me and I'm tired of it I'm handling this myself" she says.

"Damn sev I'm so sorry this happened to your family I can guarantee this won't happen again cause tomorrow I'm going to handle this and your more than welcome to come if you like" I tell her.

"Yeah I'll definitely be there" she says.

"Alright" I say

...............

Shelia POV

When I heard about what happened to Idris I rushed to his house to make sure he was okay August told me what happened and my baby was hurt so I knew I had to go check on him right now me and Idris is in his living room while I'm holding him as he stare off into space.

"Idris look at me" I tell him he lifts his head up to look at me. "You are a wonderful man we may not have worked out you and Tamera may not have worked but at the end of the day you did something right for us to love you the way we do you gave us two beautiful children and that is enough any women in the world would be lucky enough to have you and don't you ever forget it" I tell him.

"Would you ever give me a second chance" he asks me.

"I would I really would but not right now because I know a relationship is not something you need to be in right now but when you get things together and you know for sure that your really ready I'll give you that second chance" I tell him.

"What second" I heard I looked to Sevyn standing there with her hands on her hips. 

"Yeah what she said" August says.

"None of y'all business" I tell them.

"Mhmm let me find out y'all getting back together I'm naming my next sibling" Sevyn says moving fast away before my shoe that I threw could hit her yeah she knew slick ass.