Btl52

Algee POV

Lately me and Sevyn haven't been talking like that I asked her about why I haven't seen her in a while and she always says because she's taking care of her father since his break up I feel for Idris I really do but I'm your husband I need to be taken care of also. 

Sevyn walked in the kitchen poured her some juice and was about to walk out passing me but i pulled her back. 

"Can we talk baby" I ask her.

"Sure" she says

"I'm sorry about our argument but I'm not sorry for the things I said I may have came at you wrong but it was for a good reason man I miss you I haven't seen my wife in 3 weeks what would a man think if he doesn't see his wife in 3 weeks sev and I know you not like that so I waited for you to tell me what's up and when you told me about you taking care of your father I got mad not because you were helping him out but because you forgot that you have whole husband here at home who needs you too baby I love you and I miss you I just want my wife back"
I tell.

She looked at me before sighing.  "Algee I'm sorry I know most likely you thought I was cheating on you but I wasn't helping my father out got me distracted I forgot about you and that should never be baby I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me" she says. 

"Of course I forgive you princess but just remember you have a husband at home and I have need and I got one need that hasn't been taking care of in 3 weeks " I tell her grabbing at my dick.

"Oh my god Algee stop" she says blushing.

"What baby ya man has needs that only you can fulfill" I say

"Cold shower or lotion pick ya pick" she says laughing and running upstairs. 

"Get yo ass back here" I say running behind her she gone get the dick today.

...........

Luke POV

I was tired of all this shit with Kayla so I had to dig deep in her past it's the only way for her to leave my family and friends alone I remember when me and Kayla was dating and she told me about her ex boyfriend Derrick she told me he use to abuse her so I talked to her moms and her mom said Kayla was lying Derrick was the only guy who could put Kayla in her place and stop her from being crazy and she didn't like that so she broke up with him so I hit him up and asked him to meet me at planet pizza and I called Kayla to meet me also I gave them different times so me and Derrick could talk and Kayla should be coming an hour later.

"Uh excuse me are you Luke" this guy asks me.

"Yeah Derrick" i ask

"Yeah" he says shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you man" I say

"Nice to meet you too" he says before sitting down.

"Shall we began" I ask

"Yeah let's get started" he says.

"Alright so i talked to Kayla's mom and she told me your the only guy who can control Kayla from being crazy and she didn't like that so she broke up with you I dated Kayla for 2 years and I could barely handle her craziness and all the assuming and shit so I had to let her go but for some reason she found her way back into my life and she's been messing up my life and my friends not to long ago she set up my wife friend Sevyn father with her cousin Tammy just to keep Sevyn distracted because Sevyn is crazy and Kayla can't handle her and this is where you come in I want you to do whatever you can for her to leave me my family and friends alone". I say

"Wow man just wow I'm sorry she did all this I really am but I don't know if I can help it's been 6 years since I saw her most likely I don't have that control over no more" he says

"It won't hurt to try man please I really need your help" I say

"Alright man I'll see what I can do" he says.

"Derrick what are you doing here" I hear I looked up to see Kayla with a surprised look on her face.

"I'm here for you Luke you can leave I got it from here man" he says.

"You sure" i ask

"Yeah man" he says shit you ain't gotta tell me twice I dipped my ass out that restaurant.

Derrick POV

Once Luke left I looked at Kayla.

"Marie sit down" I tell her

"No Derrick " she says

"Sit yo ass down before I fuck you up" I tell her.

"Fine" she says

"Why you messing with that man family and friends and then you got T involved are you crazy" I ask her

"Well you should know the answer to that question Derrick" she says I looked at her and sighed.

"Do better man leave him his family and friends alone Kayla or else" I say threatening her.

"But Derrick I-"

"I don't wanna hear it shut that shit up leave that man and his life alone you be pissing me off and I'm not about to deal with it you had him you lost him get over it if you can't keep a man go gay but if i find out you messing with that man life again I'm gone hurt you and I'm sending you back to that place play with me if you want to Kayla Marie" I tell her before getting up and walking out the restaurant.