Btl45

Sevyn POV

"Do you take Sevyn Amber Streeter as your lovely wife" the pastor asks Algee.

"I do". He says

"And Sevyn do you take Algee Smith your Husband ". He says.

"I do". I say

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride". The pastor says. And without hesitation Algee kissed me.

Clap clap clap clap

"Wooooaaahhhh" I hear the crowd says.

...........................

At the ceremony

"Look at my best friend looking all beautiful your so gorgeous babe" my says to me.

"Isn't she" Algee says looking at me.

"Thank you best friend and thank you my lovely husband I love you guys" I say kissing Mya on her cheek and Algee on his lips.

"My god sister say she got married yes ma'am" tamia says.

"Bae why you so ratchet". Woody tells her.

"Boy" she says.

Everybody started laughing we had a table set for the whole group we were all laughing and having a good time.

"Ahem" I heard we all stopped talking and looked up to see that girl Kayla who intruded Keyani Birthday party.

"Can we help you lil girl" Kelly says to Kayla.

"I just wanted to congratulate Sevyn". She says looking at me "congratulations " she says.

"Uh tha-

"Look we don't need your congratulations leave please why are you even here you weren't invited I made the guest list your not on it" Kelly says.

"I uh -I

"You what" Kelly snaps.

"Nothing never mind bye" she says turning around leaving.

"Well damn Kelly you feisty babe" Mya says.

"Well I'm tired of that chick thinking she can just keep popping up like that like dang girl don't you got friends get a life how did she even get in here did any of y'all invite her" Kelly says.

"I um ahem I invited her" Luke says.

"Luke" I say

"My bad Sevyn Algee I should've asked y'all permission first" he says.

"Wait a minute the only way for you to have invited her was that you had some type of communication with her" Kelly says.

"Alright Kelly can we talk about this later this Sevyn and Algee day" Luke says.

"Oh no I don't mind please continue " I say interested.

"SEVYN". everybody but Kelly and Luke says.

"Okay okay I'm sorry sheesh" I say.

"Ahem excuse me" we hear I looked up to see that it's Susan wait why she here only Mark was invited.

"Why you here chick" my says before I could get my words out.

"Silly goose in here for my granddaughter" she says.

"And where she at cause she not over" I say

"And this is why our relationship isn't good now" she says.