Btl9

Algee POV

"How you doing Orlando" I scream to the crowd.

My EP became huge as fuck so now I'm performing my last song Back to love.

"Sometimes you gotta face the facts that we ain't gone get nowhere if we don't take it back to love, just have a little faith in that cause we ain't gone get nowhere of we don't take it back to love, take it back , take it back, take it back yeah".........

"Thank you Orlando good night" I say and walked off the stage that was my last performance, Orlando was the last stop for me now I can take a little break to be with my girl and crew.

"You sound so good out there baby" sev says coming up to me kissing me on the lips. "Eww your sweaty to" she says wiping my sweat off my forehead.

"Thank you baby " I tell her laughing sev is character I swear man.

"No problem " she says

"My boy out there singing about love sev he must've thought you was the audience " Woody says causing me to chuckle and sev to laugh.

"Well you know a nigga in love I gotta sing about the woman who made me fall in love with her " I looked in Sevyn eyes as I said everything.

"Baby your so sweet" she says kissing my lips again.

"Alright stop being cute and let's go" Elijah says

"Hater" me and sev says at the same time.

"Sike " Elijah says walking away with his arms around Kiely.

Once the girls got together that was it all the boys had to suffer.

Once we got back to the hotel sev went to go take a shower once she got out I got in then we got in the bed sev was looking good as fuck I knew I had to take advantage of that.

"Mmm baby you look good" I say walking closer to her.

"All for you daddy" she say unstrapping her bra strap.

"Oh just like that"

"Just like that" she say sliding off her panties laying naked in the bed I took my boxers off and climbed on top of her.

"You ready" I ask looking in her eyes.

"Yes baby be gentle " she says looking me in my eyes.

"I got you" I tell her before going to kiss her.

I kissed on her neck then to her lips I trailed kisses down her body until I got to her precious jewel I opened her legs a little more and started flicking my youngest on her clit I looked at her as I watch her make different faces as I ate her out.

"Mmmm Algee" she says biting her lip. I can tell she was on the verge of cumming so I came back up to kiss her and stuck him in when she least except it. " fuck Algee baby go deeper" I went deeper causing her moans to go crazy and get louder. " fuck daddy harder shit" she moans " uh mmm" she started moaning even louder. "Damn girl" I say it felt so good to be inside of her I knew I was on the verge of cumming and so was she but I didn't want to cum first."cum for me baby" I tell her rubbing her clit fast then I felt her legs trembling I knew she was cumming then I started grunting and came right behind her.

"That was so good Algee" she says pecking my lips.

I went in the bathroom to wipe my shaft off then I got a warm towel and went to wipe her once I was done I put the covers over her body since she was sleep.

"Goodnight beautiful " I kissed forehead and went to sleep myself.

................

Next day

We woke up and got ready to go eat breakfast with Mya and Keith once we got downstairs we met up with them and headed to a little diner to eat we got settled with our drinks and food and began eating.

"How was y'all night " Mya asks us smirking.

"Wonderful " sev says

"Oh we bet we heard y'all freaky asses last night " Keith says laughing along with Mya.

"Y'all get on my nerves" sev says.

"Fuck harder " Mya says copying sev moans.

"Damn girl" Keith says copying my moans.

"Y'all really been listening"

"Nah y'all was just that loud I'm sure the whole hotel heard y'all" Mya says

"So my baby knows how to put it down so I'm satisfied " sev says.

"That's right baby girl" I kissed her lips then we all continued having breakfast and talking.

************

Luke POV

I was in the studio with Johnny and Ralph I wanted some advice on marriage because I was thinking about proposing to Kelly but i wanted to be sure.

"I need some advice fellas" I say looking at them.

"On what" Johnny asks.

"Marriage " I say

"What you need to know son" Ralph says.

"I wanna propose to Kelly but uh I want to make sure this is something I don't regret"

"Son marriage is real once you get married everything you have isn't yours it's both of y'alls , you guys share everything you go through tough times arguing back and fourth it may get to the point where you wanna be away from each other but that's normal it's always good to give each other space for a better relationship y'all might want to divorce each other but that's just the anger talking but there's the love and happiness and the can't get enough of each other love which is also apart of marriage so if your ready go ahead son you won't regret it I promise you" Ralph says

"Everything he said I'm saying too " Johnny says causing us all to laugh.

"Alright I'm going to give it a go I'm going to propose to Kelly tomorrow I want everybody there" I say

"You got it son good luck" Ralph says

"And congratulations " Johnny says

Man I can't believe I'll be getting married.

............