Btl36

India POV

Do Algee really think I'm just going to leave him alone no he can't just escape me like that is he crazy I found a way to get Sevyn's number so I'm going to text the bitch.

-if you think you won this battle guess again.

Bitch🙄: India if this is you sweetie which I'm sure it is back the fuck off you had your chance with Algee if you really wanted him you would've been did something to break us apart but you didn't so you don't hoe now stop texting me Algee eating my pussy bitch.

How dare she once I get rid of this bitch Algee will be mines forever and no one will come in the way of that even if that means taking out Mya and that bitch who threatened me at the hotel room and whoever else that gets in my way of having Algee to myself.

......

Sevyn POV

"Algee get ya girl" I say

"What she do now sev I thought I told her to leave you alone" he says

"Well I guess she didn't get the memo since she's texting me and shit" I say

"Let me see" he says I showed him the text message between me and her.

"Let's take this to the cops or something" he says

"Hell no nigga ain't no pussy in my blood if she want a fight she'll get one I'm winning the battles and the war this bitch gone know not to play with me today" I say.

"What you gone do then" he asks me.

I came up with just the perfect plan.

"I'm bout to hit up my cousins Dreezy and Dime and call Cardi to" I say shit since I hooked her and August up they been together since then. Let me text Cardi first.

Text conversation

-Cardi code red bitch.

Cardi🅱️❤️: ooh bitch for real who we poppin👀

-that bitch India I told you about.

Cardi🅱️❤️: ooh girl I been waiting to dig in her ass for the longest let's go get this bitch when boo?

-tomorrow night me you and two of my cousins gone meet at my house to discuss things.

Cardi🅱️❤️:okay boo let me get back to yo brother oooowww😜💦🍆

-eww🤢😷

Alright now let me text Dreezy ass.

-cuz I need you to meet me at my house tomorrow night.

Dreezy💎💦: why what's up?

-just come over tomorrow and I'll let you know everything.

Dreezy💎💦:okay babe see you tomorrow then love you ❤️

-love you too boo❤️

Now dime crazy ass out of Dreezy and Dime she the craziest her real name Jessica but she goes by dime so shit that's what everybody calls her.

-big booty.

Dime🍑💞: yes girl

-I need you to come to my house tomorrow night.

Dime🍑💞: we finna beat a bitc ass or..👀

-we gone tear this bitch ass up cuz.

Dime🍑💞: iight be there tomorrow then.