Btl15

Sevyn POV

Since Luke and Kelly are back from their honeymoon it's time for the boys to leave they have new performances to do in states they didn't go to yet I didn't know anything about this until i came to Algee house that night to see him packing I guess I caught him by surprise because he got a little angry at me for coming then apologized and started explaining how they had to leave for tour.

"So you guys really have to leave for a year"

"Yeah sev I don't want to but I have to" he says

"What about my birthday your birthday the holidays Algee you told me we would spend those together for the first time and now your just up and leaving this is to much"

"What's that supposed to mean " he says

"It means what if you go out and cheat on me while you on tour"

"I'll never do that to you sev I love you girl" he says

"I hope not"

.................

"Alright sev I'll call you when we land okay "

"Okay bye baby" I kissed and watch the guys kiss their girls and leave.

............

4 months later

The guys been gone for 4 months and I'm missing Algee like crazy.

...........

Algee POV

This tour been mad crazy I met this chick and took her back to my hotel and one thing lead to another I know I was dumb to cheat on sev but I have needs and she's not here to fulfill them the only person who knows is Keith he walked in on me and the girl kissing and told me that was wrong to do Sevyn like that and I need to tell Sevyn right away.
I am but not now I'm not ready to lose her but I know once she finds out about this chick that's it for us.

"So when you gone leave yo girl" India says that's he chick I was sleeping with.

"Never man so chill with that bullshit"

"But what about me" she says

"What about you your just a quick nut get the fuck out my face man"

"Fine but if you don't leave her in telling her" she says

"Are you threatening me" I say turning around looking at her.

"Maybe maybe not but no that if you don't leave her you will soon" she says getting up walking out my hotel room.

That bitch ain't crazy.

....................

2 weeks later

My phone went off I saw it was sev and answered I right away.

Hello

Is it true al

Wait sev is what true

Are you cheating on me yes or no.

Sev please let me expl-

Yes or no

Yeah baby but loo-

(Click)

She hung up in my face damn man.

Sevyn POV

I can't believe he would do this to me I can't be here anymore I'm done I'm leaving.