Btl47

Mya POV

Me and Kj was at the store getting some more stuff for the house we was on the cereal aisle getting him and his father favorite cereal.

"Mommy I want this one" Kj says pointing to Frosted Flakes

"Then get it baby" I say

"Daddy want those" he says pointing at fruity pebbles.

"Get them for him" I say

"Hey Mya right" I hear I turned around to see that girl Kayla that Kelly don't like and whoever my girl don't fuck with I don't fuck with.

"Yeah why whose asking" I say already knowing who she is.

"It's me Kayla remember we met at your best friend wedding " she says

"I don't remember meeting nobody at Sevyn's wedding so if you excuse me I have to go" I say picking up Kj and putting him in the cart.

"Wait" she says grabbing my arm I looked at her like she had two heads I guess she realized cause she slowly moved her hand away not fast enough.

"Sorry about that" she says

"Mhmm" I say

"I just wanted to get to know all of likes friends being that ill be in you guys life a lot more" she says.

"What are you talking about" I ask her.

"Well I thought it would be best if Luke and I be friends and that way I can be friends with the rest of the crew mainly the girls tho you know we can all hang out and have fun do girl things" she said.

Kj was to quiet so I turned to look at him in the cart and he was knocked out all over the groceries my poor baby tired.

"Thanks but no thanks I'm not interested in being friends with a lunatic like you now I need to get my son home for his nap and cater to my husband have a good day Kelsey" I say mispronouncing her name on purpose.

"It's Kayla" she says as I was walking away.

Once I was done paying for the groceries I went to my car and put Kj in his car seat first then push the cart back to the trunk to put the groceries up I locked my car doors before hurrying up to put the cart back then going back to my car unlocking it before getting in I made sure Kj was good before I put my seatbelt on and pulled off.

Once I got to the house I called Keith to let him know I'm outside. When I saw him come out the house I got out the car making sure not to slam it cause I didn't want to wake up Kj.

"He sleep " Keith asks.

"Yeah you get him I'll get the groceries it's not that much I'll have to finish shopping tomorrow" I tell him.

"Why didn't you just get everything today" he asks me.

"I'll tell you when we get in the house " I say going to the trunk getting the little bit of bags there were to get.

Once I got in the house I put bags in the kitchen and went back to the car to lock it up then I made my way inside and lock the front door I walked into the kitchen to see half of the stuff already put up.

"Thank you babe" I say helping putting the rest of the things up.

"No problem baby girl but tell me why you couldn't finish food shopping " he asks me.

"Because that girl Kayla stopped me saying some crazy shit about being in Luke's life and being friends with me and the rest of the girls Keith that girl is crazy" I tell him sitting on his lap.

"Baby ignore her I don't know what Luke got going on but me and the guys gone talk to him because this chick is getting out of line and putting my family in harms way now and I'm not feeling it" Keith says.

"I know baby but calm down"I tell him kissing his lips.

"Mommy I hungry" I hear I see Kj coming in the kitchen walking up to me grabbing my arm and pulling me off his daddies lap.

"Dang lil man mommy can't sit on my lap" Keith says to Kj.

"No cause then I can't sit on her lap get your own mommy daddy this one is mines" Kj says I was just laughing as they bickered back and forth.

"But I want your mommy my mommy old" Keith says Kj ran up to him and popped Keith on his legs.

"Grandma not old daddy you is" Kj says.

"My bad lil man" Keith says holding his hands up in surrender.

"Can I have juice mommy" Kj asks me

"Yeah baby boy Keith go fix ya son some juice" I say walking out the kitchen I went to the front and sat down on the couch and started texting Kelly about her lil friend Kayla.

-Kelly let me tell you what happened girl so Kayla came up to me talking about she wanna get to know the girls being that she'll be in Luke's life I was like if this girl don't get her ass on.

Kelly❤️: are you serious Mya this girl is crazy she called Luke's phone talking about what to our friendship so I called her phone using his phone letting her no not to call text or speak to my man again the heffa talking about I'm sorry Kelly if he didn't tell you Keyani is really my daughter I cursed that bitch out Mya.

-she did not we need to come together and handle this bitch.

Kelly❤️: we really do let's make a plan or something then tell the girls. Deal👌🏾

-deal👌🏾

............

I'm so ready for this I never knew Luke attracted crazy ass girls but damn Kayla puts the icing on the cake.