Btl11

Keith POV

Thinking about everything Bobby and a Ralph said hit home I feel for them and the fact that they grew stronger through all that is crazy.

"Baby what do you and the guys talk about when y'all get together with new edition" Mya asks me

"That's top secret baby can't tell you that" I say kissing her pouting lips.

"But babe I wanna no" she say whining. Then she put her phone to her ear and started talking "sorry girls he won't tell me either bye" she said then hung up the phone.

"Damn all y'all girls been plotting on me and my boys"

"Yup pretty much" she says

.............

Sevyn POV

" So baby girl can I ask you a question " Algee asks me.

"Yeah what's up"

"Correct me if I'm wrong but uh you and yo girls been plotting on me and my boys" he asks me.

"Huh what" I say playing confused damn how did he find out.

"Don't play dumb with me Sevyn Amber Streeter, I know you and the girls been trynna get us guys to tell y'all what we been talking about when we get together with new edition" he tells me.

"Fine baby but how you know"

"Keith told me, y'all even went as far as asking the wives of new edition" he says

"Yeah but baby we just wanna know"

"Baby if it was something you needed to know I promise I'd tell you" he says kissing my lips.

"Promise"

"Pinky promise" he tells me

"Okay I guess give me a kiss" I ask him

He bent over to her and sucked on my bottom lip then started making out with me then he grabbed me and put me on his lap then we got more and more into the kiss he started sucking on my neck a moan escaped my lips then he went back to kissing my lips then he pulled away.

"Damn ma I thought you said a kiss" he told me

"Boy don't play you started sucking on my lip and shit I asked for a normal kiss" i say punching him in his shoulder but not to hard.

"Damn you hit like a man" he says to me being fake hurt.

"My hit did not even hurt Algee don't do me like that" I  say pouting he always told I looked so cute when i pout.

"I'm sorry" He said then flicked my bottom lip and started laughing at the face i made.

"Your so mean to me Algee" I tell him.

"I'm sorry baby but that was funny as hell" he say still laughing as i made a stank face at him.

**********************

Algee POV

Sevyn call herself mad at me because I kept laughing at her and flicking her bottom lip. I grabbed her as she tried to get off my lap.

"Nah where you going" I say using my deep husky voice knowing that shit turns her on, i grabbed her and pulled her back down.

"Let me go Algee" she says

"Nah ma you gone stay right here and talk to me" I tell her sternly.

"You mad at me for real sev" I ask her.

"No" she says

"Good I don't ever want my baby to be mad at me" I kissed her lips causing her to smile I'm always happy when I know I can make her smile.

"You know I love making you smile ma" I tell her.

"And I love when you make me smile you make me so happy Algee I love you" she says damn she really loves a nigga.

"I love you to Sevyn ever since the day I laid my eyes on you I knew you were the one made for me I didn't know you would make me feel this way but I'm happy that you do make me feel the way I feel you turned me into a better man than I ever was and I can't thank you enough ma I love you for that and I love you for taking me as I am baby girl I love you Sevyn Amber Streeter" I say pouring my heart out to her.

"I love you to Algee Smith you make my life complete and I love you for loving me and taking me as I am in just a regular girl and you love me for that I appreciate you for everything you ever done for me and the future I hope we hold together" she says looking me in my eyes damn I love this girl.

"I love you to baby and if you willing then I'm willing to have a future with you" all jokes aside I really would love to have a future with her.

"I'm willing forever and always" we say together.

..................